Unable to buy Souls

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Unable to buy Souls

Postby RogueElf » Tue 11. Feb 2014, 20:05

got a page that says not available for your country. Hardly ever see a game that doesn't want to take your money. I had a heck of a time getting into game also, kept starting in German.
RogueElf

Re: Unable to buy Souls

Postby Kagen » Tue 11. Feb 2014, 21:09

Maybe try a different payment system.

And concerning the part

Hardly ever see a game that doesn't want to take your money

I have to say I am German and playing from Germany and you can play it via facebook as well, but when I searched and found it on facebook I was told it wasn't allowed in my country.

Funny since it is a German game from a German company. "Not available in Germany."

Or you make a screenshot.

Yours Kagen

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby RogueElf » Tue 11. Feb 2014, 21:47

It is funny, actually cause I am in United States. Never had a problem before today, only difference is I'm playing from my laptop. Shall try again when I get back on my regular pc.
RogueElf

Postby RogueElf » Wed 12. Feb 2014, 11:47

Still unable to buy souls. Doesn't even go anywhere to give me an option for a different payment ability. Will continue to play for a while in hopes this gets resolved. If Game Admins need any info, please advise.
RogueElf

Postby Azmeera » Wed 12. Feb 2014, 21:00

RogueElf, when you click on Soul dealer, does it go to the page that says:

"Buying souls is always a wise choice.

If you're not automatically forwarded to the payment page, please click here."

Where the word here is underlined and you can click on it to get to the page to buy souls?

And then when THAT page loads, that's where it tells you that it's not available for your country?

Or is it right when you click on Soul dealer?

In theory, it should be available for you. I'm in the U.S. also. It loads for me, and they've taken my money in the past. Granted it's in German for me despite clearly being labelled as U.S. That said, the soul-buying/payment is handled via Bigpoint, which is freaking incompetent, so God knows WTF they're doing. (DoE admin can't get Bigpoint to change the U.S. language to English. I already reported that.) I made sure to use a payment option that didn't give Bigpoint my credit card directly.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby RogueElf » Thu 13. Feb 2014, 13:48

Sorry, there are no products set up in your country

This is what is on the page when I go to soul dealers. Of course the "shop" doesn't let you buy anything except with souls.
RogueElf

Postby Uiqua » Thu 13. Feb 2014, 14:23

Hi RogueElf,

which language do you have selected in your browser? It could be that this is the problem.

Please give me feedback.

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby RogueElf » Fri 14. Feb 2014, 11:29

I am using Chrome, have English (US) selected as I speak only American and live in USA.
RogueElf

Postby RogueElf » Sat 15. Feb 2014, 21:39

It's an ISP problem. I was able to connect using a German ISP and the game happily took my money. Thanks to Azmeera for the advice.
RogueElf

Postby Build » Tue 18. Feb 2014, 09:26

I hope this gets fixed. I want to support the game developers. I will wait till a deal comes on though, I spent 3 dollars, and literally with in 30 minutes a 50% bonus deal started.
Build

Next

Return to Technical support