Can you have two or ten Accounts in the Game ?

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Can you have two or ten Accounts in the Game ?

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 30. Jan 2014, 17:12

I may be wrong, but I believe you are to have only one active account in the Days of Evil Game on the English Server.

If you are operating more than one Account here and the guys who Operate the Game find out, they will probably remove all of the Accounts you are operating.

If you are doing that, you can move all of your stuff to the one that is further ahead in the Game or the one you like the name of best, then Go to Fortress ---> Settings ---> General Settings and then click on "Delete account".

You can choose to have an account on the German Server, the French Server, and the English Server.

I do not think the owners of the Game approve of you having multiple accounts on one Server.

(1) The scope of the game includes a virtual game world, a profile page for user-generated content, an online shop (where users can buy virtual products), forums and public and private chat features. BITCOMPOSER’s services consist of the provision of the websites and game functionality.

(2) The user shall only receive a single and non-transferable right to use the functions of the game platform. In addition to the free-of-charge basic use of the game, BITCOMPOSER also offers paid services, e.g. a Premium membership (see also § 5).

And from a further entry in the Contract:

(2) BITCOMPOSER may ban any user with immediate effect and exclude him for the game should he:

1. create multiple accounts within a game world contrary to § 8.1 or has transferred his account to a third party contrary to § 8.8;

If you have paid in cash for multiple premium accounts using the same email address, if you contact the seller, I am sure they would transfer your purchases all to one account. Rather than violate the contract, I would try that if I had purchased multiple contracts.

This is where the Actual Rules are.

http://www.s1.daysofevil.com/agb.php

If you want to see the Rules ( General Terms and Conditons for Days of Evil. this is the page.

On the right is a Scoll Bar to Scroll the little picture page down.

You can click inside the page and use the Down Arror to move down in the Page.

Rule 2 is the one that says you can have only one Account.

There are lots of rules about money because you can pay for stuff.

If you scroll on down to Obligations, you see you can be blocked if you have more than one account.

You can not use software or tools to modify the game or any game data.

If you notice a Bug, you are to report it, and certainly not to exploit it to gain materials or Gold in the Game.

You can not sell stuff in the Game or Trade stuff in the game for Real Money.

Be nice.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 31. Jan 2015, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Can you have two or ten Accounts in the Game ?

Postby st0rm » Thu 30. Jan 2014, 18:04

DiannaDark wrote:I may be wrong, but I believe you are to have only one active account in the Days of Evil Game on the English Server.

You are not wrong, in fact it is precisely so. You can't have two or more accounts on the same game server. If another EN server opens you could have only one account on each server but you can use the same email address on both of them. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Azmeera » Fri 31. Jan 2014, 03:33

I'll just add my issue onto here since it has to do with multiple accounts. Very timely post, Demi. :P

I'm still trying to delete that somewhat accidental second character that I logged in once. (Yes, Uiqua knows. I've PMed him about it and have been trying to delete the stupid thing since.) The latest response from Bigpoint was:

"You can delete game accounts with a simple click, and I have personally created and deleted Days of Evil game accounts from the Bigpoint portal without any problems, so if you are still not able to delete it, the problem is on your end, I am afraid, there is no bug that needs to be fixed.

Please be so kind and try using a different browser as well, you should not experience any problems while trying to remove your game accounts."

I've tried both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and no, it doesn't work. (I also tried Tor browser, but when I come from a different IP address, it freaks out and won't let me into my account unless I re-accept the Terms of Service, and I'm not going to accept them again when I'm having issues with the company just to be able to say "Hey, it fails in THREE browsers!" Same thing happens if I go through a web proxy so I have a different IP address. I log in and get the ToS and can't get to my account settings to delete.) I've deleted all cookies and cleared my history, so that shouldn't be it. Firefox and IE don't share any add-ons, so that shouldn't be it. If it's my antivirus, well I'm not freaking disabling that for Bigpoint.

I'm tempted to download Chrome and see what happens with that. If it still won't delete in that, I may just screenshot every step in all three browsers and send it to Bigpoint with the response "It's not my browser!" just to be a PITA. Obviously some day when I have a lot of spare time.

However, before I do that... Anyone else have any other suggestions as to what it might be? (Yes, I've rebooted my computer in between different attempts so it shouldn't be any weird thing that that would fix. Heck, I've been working on this for over three weeks now.)

I realize this is only tangentially a DoE issue. I don't expect you guys to solve it, but hey... the topic is here, and I'll take advice. If it stops me from writing another email to Chloe at Bigpoint, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: I should add I also tried it using a different computer using both IE and Firefox. Same problems.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby Dutchie » Fri 31. Jan 2014, 10:42

General Terms and Conditions of bitComposer Online GmbH

§ 12 User’s right to termination
The user can terminate his membership at any time using the automatic delete function in the game.

It's also a DoE problem...
Dutchie

Postby ionut675 » Fri 31. Jan 2014, 11:32

you can stop tryng to change the browser.is not from them,or antivirus ,is from BigPoint.i have olso one game on my acoun ,not DOE,but i cannot deleted.
and its becouse there is an agrement betwen BP and the producer of that gem,smae whit DOE,it a third part agreement ,so at long that agrement is on,you can forget about deleting your acount.
have fun
ionut675

Postby Azmeera » Fri 31. Jan 2014, 18:00

ionut675 wrote:you can stop tryng to change the browser.is not from them,or antivirus ,is from BigPoint.i have olso one game on my acoun ,not DOE,but i cannot deleted.

That's good to know. Thank you. I was going nuts here. So essentially I have a character I'm supposed to delete, but I can't delete it in any way.

Sorry, Uiqua.

ionut675 wrote:have fun

Eh. We'll see. Part of me is tempted to make an issue of it with Bigpoint. I really dislike companies keeping any of my information in violation of their own ToS.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Return to Technical support