Ticket Event

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Ticket Event

Postby D11M » Fri 24. Jan 2014, 01:35

Heya i have a question to Uiqua,where does the "Achath Chalice" drop for the "Chorion" elite unit?I believe it is production but i haven't got one since the start of event even if i am producing always since the start of it is the chance that low or is it a bug for me?I got the other 2 drops.

Since the description doesn't say which one drop from what actions i am not 100% sure that "Achath Chalice" drops from production exactly but i am 95% sure i got the other 2 during arena and dungeons.If i still don't get it until 48h are left until end of event i will spam the server with tons of 1 min production times to try to raise the chance :D
D11M

Re: Ticket Event

Postby Azmeera » Fri 24. Jan 2014, 02:29

In case Uiqua doesn't happen to wander by quickly enough, I can tell you not to stress out over production. I got one drop from the arena and two from dungeons. None of mine came from production. The Achath Chalice was also the last drop for me, and it came from a dungeon.

I got the first two drops quickly and then it took forever to get the last. One theory I came up with is that there's a chance for a drop each time you do a dungeon, pvp arena battle, or production event. If you hit that chance, it may randomly choose one of the three and then compare it to what you already have. If you already have it, nothing happens. You don't find a second. That would explain why I got the first two pretty quickly but the third one took foreeeeeeeever. I might have been theoretically getting drops, but they were one of the two I already had... but that's just a theory I came up with. Other people may have had completely different experiences that make that theory sound silly. :)

Also, I am really sick of dungeons.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby st0rm » Fri 24. Jan 2014, 08:49

The artifacts needed to purchase the Chorion drop randomly from either production / dungeon / arena / thunderdome. There is no particular action leading to any particular artifact.
In order to increase your chance of getting one, try producing goods in small amounts (12 hours intervals or less - to make it worth your time) and fight in the Arena (you have 10 fights, meaning 10 chances to get the artifact).
I am not sure of the algorithm after you get one or all artifacts but Azmeera's theory sounds just about right.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby D11M » Fri 24. Jan 2014, 13:40

kk,thanks guys
D11M

Postby Kagen » Fri 24. Jan 2014, 14:41

Achat chalice drops with a dungeon.

The chain drops in the arena.

The essence drops with a production.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby D11M » Sat 25. Jan 2014, 01:46

Now i really need Uiqua to answer the question since we have differet answers :/
D11M

Postby Azmeera » Sat 25. Jan 2014, 02:44

I went back and looked at my messages folder. I can tell you that I got:

1. Dragon whatsit first from arena

2. Essence trove second - this message was from just after I completed the second boss dungeon. I suppose it *could* have been a production drop, but nothing indicated that, and although I deleted the original "Your army has returned and this is what you got blah blah" dungeon message, I'm pretty sure it mentioned an artifact, because I remember thinking "Cool, have to see which one."

3. Achath chalice third from dungeon

So Kagen could be right, but I'm still betting on st0rm. Either way, I'd say following st0rm's suggestions would maximize your chances until Uiqua appears to the masses with a more definitive answer.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby Kagen » Sat 25. Jan 2014, 10:37

Uiqua told us on german server. This is right.

Just for me, when I got the essence and achat I got to know via dungeon report, but Uiqua said what I told you above.

His statement was too vague, but he meant it this way: One in each category.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby st0rm » Sun 26. Jan 2014, 08:56

As far as I remember I've gt two one mine (don't remember which ones) from production and one from dungeons. None from the arena fights, though. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Return to Technical support