Expand buildings

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Expand buildings

Postby carthienes » Wed 5. Feb 2014, 11:07

Thanks, everybody.
I am now Lvl 6, with access to the Overview; Build new building; Expand buildings; & Production process tabs in the Production screen. I accidentally stumbled upon the achievements when I managed to earn one blind (I still cannot get to the achievement screen through the fortress tab, however - I have to use the link in one of the 'congratulations you did it' messages I got).
So it seems that you need to wait for Lvl 6 to complete story quest 4, and there seems to be several things to come. I hope that they will, at the very least, attach a warning to the quest message (something like "You cannot build new buildings until Level 6. Do X and Y if your Level is to low to complete this Mission")
Thanks, Again.
carthienes

Postby GYNDE » Wed 5. Feb 2014, 17:07

There is no " Successes " button in between settings and rankings?

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby carthienes » Wed 5. Feb 2014, 17:35

No, just a little dot.
I am assuming that I will get direct access to the achievements list after I level up a little more.
carthienes

Postby Kagen » Wed 5. Feb 2014, 17:46

With level 8 you gain access to successes.

Thank you for the confirmation regarding lvl 6 :)

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Azmeera » Wed 5. Feb 2014, 21:10

carthienes wrote:No, just a little dot.
I am assuming that I will get direct access to the achievements list after I level up a little more.

Yup. For now, if you keep that mail message you can go back to it and click on the link in the message to view the achievements. It's an annoying workaround, but it exists. (EDIT: I reread what you wrote, and obviously you figured that out. Well, anyone else who reads this... Keep one of those mail messages.)

I think your suggestion about adding a warning or hint to quest four would be an excellent idea. Since they've retooled the game that quest has been a source of a lot of confusion. Hopefully Uiqua and the Powers that Be will agree. :)
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Previous

Return to Technical support