Mech has one weapon and one extra.

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Mech has one weapon and one extra.

Postby mrmojorisin » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 14:52

Hi people, well, I feel a little better. First of all, NO, apparently you cannot build buildings before level four anymore. At least thats what it looks like in my case. However that is in the past. As far as the slider being stuck on my "raise moral" button issue it seems that when I clicked on the slider and then used my right directional arrows on my keyboard it came unstuck.
I also learned that the people who play this game are quite friendly and willing to help, What? Howed that happen? Lol. :mrgreen: Im used to trolls and the like. That being the case, I guess Ill hang around and get addicted to this game now. hehehhahaheheh. :shock:
Can I ask a different question now? I notice they give us a url thingymabopper to use as a signiture in the forums. I tried to paste it and it said, I am not allowed to paste urls in the forums. Whats the trick?
Thanks for all the help, and also appologies for not using the forums right, I cant make heads or tails of it. Start a new thread, type in my problem and it takes me somewhere else etc.
Im not proficient enough at it to be wanting to mess with it really, Ill be in the game instead hopefully. Anyhow thanks kind sirs and madaams. Love ya maaan. Happy New Year and all that as well. ty
mrmojorisin

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 14:59

mrmojorisin, when I started I had an awful time in the Game, too. GENDY, HenryIII, Redles, and other players helped me in the Game and the guys in Watchman Guild invited me to join their Guild.

Because I could not find any useful instructions anywhere, Rancoor999 and I wrote some instructions and gathered stuff from all over, it is for educational purpose only.

if you go to

This and That on this Forum

then go to

Are you New to the Game?

There are instructions there, you just have to ignore all the emotional things there. I am hyber and compulsive excessive and not always very tolerant of other people and those are my good points.

It's a pirate's life for me.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 17:51

Howdy,

THe Banner, comes at level 5 I believe.... I see you have a banner ingame - I clicked it and you should receive some extra gold ( Now, you won't actually get the gold in you "Bank" until server reset, which comes at midnight in Germany, or 6PM Eastern Standard time)

As to building buildings... HMMMM.

Try building a farm ( Of course you will need all the materials to do so - is it the case that you are missing wood?)
Production---->Build New Building-----Raw Materials------>Farm
( You will need in stock the following:

Cost: 1.800 Gold, 1.200 Wood, 1.750 Stones, 2.000 Water, 1 Steel, 1 Copper, 1 Bronze

)

Then C&P the response and post it here so we can see what the problem seems to be.

I can't believe ( though it may be true) that under level 4 you can't build buildings, as that would eliminate a major way to progress.....

Look forward to seeing the response.

GYNDE(here)/GENDY (in-game)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 18:03

I reported this as a bug.

If you have any problem in the Game or any Question at all, contact DemiFan in the Game.

You can look at

in This and That

Demi's Upgrade to the Game

and

Are You New to the Game

I hope you will find something useful there. Game Instructions are in white letters here,I believe. There is a lot of emotional stuff I will delete sometime, ignore it.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Azmeera » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 20:28

Actually, to see what mrmojorisin was talking about, I started a new character. With the Winter Update they apparently redid the first few levels. It's a Whole New Experience even from when I started. He's right. You can't build buildings at level 4. The option just isn't there.

The whole first five levels are pretty much scripted. You can't skip them. You own several buildings that are listed as "destroyed" and when you hit a certain level they are magically "repaired." Training army units and raids takes seconds. It's... bizarre and completely unrealistic. Also, when you level, you get cool stuff. I hit level five and had been given an Orc Warrior, an Argeus, a Kingslayer, and a Fenfire. And yeah, they're all actively in my army and equipped. (Makes me wonder if the rule about buying the Daily Special and equipping it still holds. If so, how is that fair?)

I don't intend to play that character, didn't transfer anything, and if I can figure out how to delete it I will... but it did kind of make me think "Holy cow. I know nothing about how things work in the first few levels anymore. Also, this seems rampant for abuse and farming." (If I had used it for ill-gotten gains, I'd be smart enough not to mention it on the forums. :P)

Can I ask a different question now? I notice they give us a url thingymabopper to use as a signiture in the forums. I tried to paste it and it said, I am not allowed to paste urls in the forums. Whats the trick?

You want to click on User Control Panel, then on the Profile tab. Under that, click the Edit Signature tab in the column on the left. Paste your copied code in there and it should automatically appear after every post you submit.

Cheers!
--Az
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 4. Jan 2014, 00:16

For a signature here, you have to make a certain number of posts,

The answer is on the Forum, somewhere.

You are allowed only one playing character in DOE.

sorry

go to

Fortress

Settings

General Settings

Delete Account

to get rid of the extra account, you don't want them to decide to delete one of them for you.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Azmeera » Sat 4. Jan 2014, 02:00

Thanks, Demi. :)
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 4. Jan 2014, 08:05

Welcome, Azmeera.

:)
<3

DiannaDark

Postby st0rm » Sat 4. Jan 2014, 08:50

Azmeera wrote: if I can figure out how to delete it I will...
Cheers!
--Az

Go to Fortress ---> Settings ---> General Settings and then click on "Delete account".
That is a totally different experience from when I started the game. The presents you receive upon leveling up have been recently introduced as they weren't back in the days. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby GYNDE » Sat 4. Jan 2014, 16:05

Yes, The game has changed a lot since I, and St0rm, and Redles, and many others started... If the "scripted" first 4 levels is now the perm, it is a lot different. Just like the "Daily Specials", which, if they were available when I started, would certainly have changed the whole nature of the game.

As it stands now, I only have tow more levels to go. I hope I get something really cool, when I go to level 24 - and then in another 250,000,000 points ( which, BTW for those looking ahead, is the same amount one has gained to get to level 24, so when you get to level 24, you are technically only 1/2 way done), at level 25, well, the "reward" is already laid out for you with the fancy Elite Unit.

Good playing folks....

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support