Mech has one weapon and one extra.

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Mech has one weapon and one extra.

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 1. Jan 2014, 17:26

Gortok in Hawk's Guild can equip only one Weapon to his Mech, is it a bug, or is another Level Restriction added
with the Upgrade?

What level do you have to be to have Two Weapons and Three Extras?

_________________________________________________________________________________

For the longest time I thought I could only have one weapon and extra on the Mech.

I thought I was the only one who missed it.

Tatsuki told me what to do.

You click on the box under Primary Weapons to equip to the second box.

You click on the boxes under Extras to equip to the second and third boxes.

When you have the Railgun. Click on the box that is empty under Weapons.

I played for such a long time with one weapon and one extra.

________________________________________________________________________________________

PrinceStyxx (Hell) 955.672 12.780 11

PrinceStyxx says he just received the ability to equip a second extra, so I guess you can't have but one when you start.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gortok

Subject: Railgun for the Mech.

I"ve tried that over and over and its not working for me. I have fogcaster in the first extra box, a night vision in the second box, and nothing in the third.

1. Select the empty extra box, equip weapon - nothing
2. Select the first extra box, equip weapon - nothing
3. Select the middle extra box, equip weapon - nothing

Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 2. Jan 2014, 00:20, edited 2 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Mech has one weapon and one extra.

Postby D11M » Wed 1. Jan 2014, 17:33

You have to upgrade your mech to equip 2 weapons.3 Extras are availeble from the start.Does he meet the requirements?
D11M

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 1. Jan 2014, 17:43

Thank you, D11M.

I believe so, but that can not be the reason, he can only equip one Weapon and one Extra.

When he clicks on the Empty Box, it gets the Picture Frames at the Corners, but it will not load another Weapon or Extra.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Azmeera » Thu 2. Jan 2014, 01:59

I'm just going to toss in that I'm pretty sure weapons have to go in the Primary Weapon box. They cannot go in the Extras. If you click on an empty Extra box and then click on a weapon (such as a railgun), it won't equip the railgun because it is a weapon, not an extra.

I'm not sure if that is the problem in this case or not. :) I thought I'd throw it out there because I saw in someone's description above that they were trying to equip a railgun in an extra box.

He/she should be able to click on the weapon box and then on the weapon and that should put the railgun as his primary weapon, though. Maybe he should see if that works? The box doesn't have to be empty to click on it and switch stuff in and out. That might give them more info.

It took me a while to figure out how to equip more than one extra or how to switch stuff around, too. *cough*

Also, I'm fairly certain you can actually equip all three extras from the start if there's no bug and you can work out how to do it. (The last is always my downfall.)
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 2. Jan 2014, 05:20

Thank you so much, Azmeera, but he is not trying to equip a Railgun, he is trying to equip an Extra. He has two Night Vision Systems, I will have a Railgun to send him tomorrow.

Subject: Railgun for the Mech.

I should have deleted this, it is the subject for our emails we are sending back and forth and not for what he is trying to use on the Mech.

I sent him the Extra to try to install on the Mech.

I really believe it is a bug.

The picture under the Extra changes, it gets the rounded corners inside the box, but nothing will install in it.

:)
<3

DiannaDark

Postby st0rm » Thu 2. Jan 2014, 08:27

DiannaDark wrote:Thank you so much, Azmeera, but he is not trying to equip a Railgun, he is trying to equip an Extra. He has two Night Vision Systems, I will have a Railgun to send him tomorrow.

Has the extra in question been researched? If not, you can not equip your mech with it. It is similar to researching jewelry or army units. You can not manufacture a piece of jewelry unless you research it. Similarly, you can not reinforce your army with a unit you haven't researched yet, even though you buy at the "Daily special".
Make sure he has Railgun researched for his mech before you send it to him. Otherwise he'll have to sit on it until the proper research was done. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 2. Jan 2014, 22:06

He has two Night Vision Systems and Empty boxes under Extras that he can not equip them to, even when the box changes and has the curved edges inside each corner.

He can only use one Weapon and one Extra at a time.

It is either a bug or with the new level restrictions, his level is too low to allow him to equip more than one Weapon and one Armor.

I checked, it looks like he is level 14.

I will ask him if he as done the intruder quest.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby mrmojorisin » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 00:11

Seems to me not much works on this game. The game didn not explain to me that you must be level 4 to produce buildings. I wasnt able to find it in any thread or in the game rules either, I searched and searched untill I gave up because I also could not contact support. NOW, Im not able to give my army the dried fish to raise their moral or anything else for that matter, crab cakes, stew or w/e. I cant find it in the forums, and their is no way to contact any body in this stupid game. I searched it and ended up here where it has nothing to do with nothing. One thing FOR SURE and that is that their are more people having problems then Carter has pills.
:twisted: :evil:
Last edited by mrmojorisin on Fri 3. Jan 2014, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
mrmojorisin

Postby GYNDE » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 06:15

Interesting. I was building buildings before level 4. WHat level are you?

I have no problem giving my army Dried Fish to restore Morale.
Did it just quit? Have you run out of Dried Fish? What response do you get when you try to feed your army Fish?

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby st0rm » Fri 3. Jan 2014, 07:54

GYNDE wrote:Interesting. I was building buildings before level 4. WHat level are you?

I have no problem giving my army Dried Fish to restore Morale.
Did it just quit? Have you run out of Dried Fish? What response do you get when you try to feed your army Fish?

That is odd, indeed. You should be able to build all the buildings from level 1, provided you have the required resources. There are no level restrictions on this matter.
Do you have dried fish or any other goods produced in the butchery to feed you army? What does it say when you try to do it?

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Next

Return to Technical support