Icon disapearrance

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Icon disapearrance

Postby maxgamer101 » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 19:27

Hi so i have this problem:
After today maintenance i could not find guild icon so i cant get there.
Same thing for thunderdome.
I heard it might be because of the new tutorial is that it?
Anyway any help would bea appreciated. :D
maxgamer101

Re: Icon disapearrance

Postby Azmeera » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 21:28

Er, same thing here. I'm sure I can live without access to the Thunderdome for a few days, but no Guild icon and thus no Guild contact is kind of annoying. For me, anyways. :) My guild may be relieved!

--Az
Azmeera

Postby st0rm » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 21:46

Access to Guild and Thunderdome are level based. I've heard on the German server that those under level 10 could not get to the guild page anymore. I think it must be it but I didn't follow on the subject. Maybe Uiqua could shed some light onto this matter.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Azmeera » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 02:04

Uh, wow. I hope it's merely a glitch. A level 10 threshold would really kill off any guilds aimed specifically at helping newbies.

I'll wait for the light shedding before I get worked up though. *gets out her sunglasses*

Thanks again, st0rm. :)
Azmeera

Postby maxgamer101 » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 09:58

Well if its level-based then i can scew it up. :D
Ok not really, but after restarting the game from scratch because of Bigpoint its a little finish off for me. :)
Anyway i appreciate your help. :D
maxgamer101

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 14:35

:(

Hawk's Hell Guild is a Training Guild, if guys and girls can not join a Guild until they are level 10, it puts a damper on that. Destroying our training guild's ability to help new guys in the game destroys a lot of the fun the game had for me.

If you wanted to add level restrictions you should have added something new, not taken away the things guys and girls in the game were enjoying at the level they are now.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 26. Dec 2013, 19:16, edited 2 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 18:04

IF you're taking votes, Uiqua, people under level 10 not being able to join a guild, is really a bad option.

I can see _MAYBE_ not being able to start a guild until you have reached level 10 - but NOW... the 6 under level 10 people in MY guild, can not get in to get the help, support and training which has been promised to them.

If this was a deliberate decision, then what is the reasoning behind this?

If this is just a glitch, then we can probably live with it until you fix it.

GENDY/GYNDE

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby st0rm » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 19:20

I believe it was intended for new players not to get overwhelmed by the game. I think it should allow players to join guilds but restrict them to found one of their own until they gather some more game experience.
For the record, I am not 100% sure about this being the cause. It's just a hypothesis launched in the German forum. I did not follow on that topic since the update wasn't running on the English server. There are also some lower level players in my guild who are still listed as guild members but none contacted me with this issue in-game.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby maxgamer101 » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 20:29

st0rm wrote:There are also some lower level players in my guild who are still listed as guild members but none contacted me with this issue in-game.

Cheers,
st0rm

Yea to be honest when i get to guild page via another player i still see myself and other low-lvl guys as members - but i cant do anything, just view that page like if it was another guilds one. :(

So in matter of fact we (low-lvls) are still in our guilds but we cant really do much about it. :D
maxgamer101

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 20:38

Level 5 would be a nice level to be able to join Guilds.

The Game is so much better when you are in a Guild.

I am bored to death by the Game if I am not in a Guild.

Have Fun in the Game. Hawk's Hell Guild is a Training Guild, if guys and girls can not join a Guild until they are level 10, it puts a damper on that. Destroying our training guild's ability to help new guys in the game destroys a lot of the fun the game had for me.

If you wanted to add level restrictions you should have added something new, not taken away the things guys and girls in the game were enjoying at the level they are now.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 26. Dec 2013, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Next

Return to Technical support