bug: Army magically regains morale too upon healing

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

bug: Army magically regains morale too upon healing

Postby Azmeera » Tue 10. Dec 2013, 20:47

I tend to heal my army before I feed them to regain their morale. Twice now (once today, once yesterday) when I've healed them, their morale has magically gone back up to 100% along with their health without me having to feed them. The first time I thought I was just delusional. The second time I figured I might be delusional, but that was a bug.

I'm pretty sure both times were after running dungeons. Not sure if that matters or not, but that was the other similarity I could think of. That or my army gets some strange morale boost sometime between the hours of 11 am and 1 pm EST. :P In between I ran raids and had to heal and feed them as normal.

If it happens again or remember/notice anything else, I'll let you know.

--Az
Azmeera

Re: bug: Army magically regains morale too upon healing

Postby st0rm » Tue 10. Dec 2013, 21:28

Plundering dungeons does not decrease the army morale, only raids do. I don't know why, since I would have done it the other way around but it might have something to do with the loot from the dungeons being far better than raids (hence the morale remains high :) ).

Cheers,
st0rm

P.S. welcome to the forum and to the game. ;)
st0rm

Postby Azmeera » Tue 10. Dec 2013, 21:51

Wow. How did I miss that? You'd think I would have noticed the first dozen-plus times I ran a dungeon. *boggles*

I shall go flog an imp for not informing me I was being silly sooner.

Thanks again, O font of wisdom, and thanks for the welcome to the game and forums. I'm enjoying it so far!

--Az
Azmeera

Postby st0rm » Wed 11. Dec 2013, 09:53

Azmeera wrote:I shall go flog an imp for not informing me I was being silly sooner.

--Az

Show mercy to the poor creature ... instead, work the imp to death (at least you'll stand to gain more than the simple pleasure of beating to the pulp) ... that'll teach the others a lesson.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Return to Technical support