Equipement disappearing when changing for a unit

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Equipement disappearing when changing for a unit

Postby woepsie » Fri 22. Nov 2013, 23:19

Thanks Uiqua, and get well soon! I was getting a bit impatient, but illness happens. And apparently another update too, yay :)

Maybe it's an idea to post an announcement or send everybody a message that says: "first de-equip, don't just swap"

Speaking of the apostrophe, some symbols are not appearing right for me, like the - , i get a question mark in stead then. Also when i sent a apostrophe ' in a message, it becomes quotation marks " after sending. Maybe it's relevant to this issue, so i post it.
woepsie

Postby WarlockOTC » Tue 10. Dec 2013, 09:46

still no news? do I get my helmets back ?
WarlockOTC

Postby Uiqua » Tue 10. Dec 2013, 14:57

Hi Warlock!

Sorry for the delay - I credited you just a few seconds ago the 4 helmets.

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby antyhiggs » Tue 10. Dec 2013, 16:36

Uiqua,

I've just lost some stuff, unfortunately I'm not sure what it was, found out after one of my Rizlaff's Legacy (one of 2 I own) have been lost. Is there some way you could check what have been missing? Addionaly I think that suff disappears when you put some other equipment without taking off equipment that have been used before. When I'm taking off stuff, and than puting on new item it works fine. When I put some eq on other - previous one disapears ;(

Makes me think what I've lost that way ;(((((
antyhiggs

Postby Ares » Wed 11. Dec 2013, 13:42

same thing here, just tried to move a Nisfit´s riveted plate helmet from an own army unit to one of my guild army units, but when I equipped a shield over the Nisfit´s riveted plate helmet, the helmet didn't appear in the inventory - it's just gone. Is that a bug with the item itself? My guess is the apostrophe in the name (e.g. nisfit's) causes the glitch
Ares

Postby ionut675 » Thu 12. Dec 2013, 18:09

hy

i just discovered that somehow i lost 1 canticle.I had 3 made ,one is on a guild unit ,another on a Skites in my army and one is mising ...
I dont know when this hapent ,i just discovered today when i put equipment on my guild army unit.
Thanks.
ionut675

Previous

Return to Technical support