Bigpoint log in problem

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Bigpoint log in problem

Postby D11M » Wed 21. Aug 2013, 18:35

finally more people respond,i almost thought me and merciless were the only bigpoint players around :D
D11M

Postby Merciless » Wed 21. Aug 2013, 19:31

Uiqua, has the bigpoint login problem only been an issue on the S1 server? How many people have lost access to their accounts? Is bigpoint ignoring you or did they say they are "working" on it? (and if so, did they give you a time frame?) Is there any way the DoE players can assist you?
Merciless

Postby HenryIII » Wed 21. Aug 2013, 22:49

So sorry to hear about your frustration :cry: this Bigpoint thing is unacceptable - you need to get your money back and move to another portal. Personally I have had little or no problem with the MOON portal ;)
HenryIII

Postby Akadria » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 06:41

I think it'd be nice (and fair) if those people, who have time-limited premium features (premium account, imp driver, etc) currently in use and can't log in, would have those features extended by the days they've lost. (Maybe the game admins can do that automatically for all of them somehow, or maybe upon each user's request?)

Not sure if we can refer to other games so I won't name names, but a certain other game I'm in had twitter-login issues for a few days, and even though it wasn't their (game devs) fault, they extended premium features for the users who had been affected.

Though right now I'd just be happy to get my dear guild members back ASAP, extended features or not.
Akadria

Postby Merciless » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 07:44

Uiqua, I believe you have been given a fate similar to that of Sisyphus with this bigpoint problem. :cry:

What has bigpoint told you about the portal login error? Are they going to fix it or not?
Merciless

Postby Uiqua » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 13:38

Hi everyone!

Yes, the BigPoint problem is a neverending story. Still waiting for the response. But I can say that one of the following solutions will be made:

- everything works for all BigPoint players as intended
- if "old" players still have the problem -> make them to normal players

As soon as we have feedback i write it in here!

Cheers,

Uiqua

Edit:
And as I already said the affected players will get a compensation from our side.
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby antyhiggs » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 16:36

Do you have ANY idea when one of this solution will be applied? I mean - fix #2 requires your action, how long it would take DoE's team to make us "normal players" after finishing this negotiations with BigPoint? And is there some deadline set to those negotiations, like - "if you, BigPoint, won't fix this by end of xxx day, we will do our part"? Becouse, as you said, it can be neverending story. Please let us know.
antyhiggs

Postby D11M » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 16:48

Well,since bigpoint doesn't work on weekends it's for sure not today or next 2 days.
D11M

Postby Hastuur » Fri 23. Aug 2013, 21:10

Thats great news Uiqua! :D

I think they all will be "normal" user soon. ;)

We haven't finished the Tavern yet, but i promise this will be a great, big "welcome back" party! :D
Hastuur

Postby D11M » Sat 24. Aug 2013, 02:01

already waiting for it guys :D
D11M

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support