Bigpoint log in problem

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Bigpoint log in problem

Postby Redles » Thu 12. Sep 2013, 00:02

DiannaDark wrote:rancor9999 may have vanished when the Bigpoint problem started.

I know for a fact that rancor9999 quit way before the Bigpoint problem.
He and I were talking about creating a guild, that was a while back.
134/140
Redles

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 12. Sep 2013, 02:10

You are probably right, it seems Rancoor has been gone a really long time.

Someone has told me that Bitcomposer is doing their best, they are a very small company and can"t afford to piss off Bigpoint.

I am so sorry, I bothered everyone so much about this. The guys responsible for this can not see my messages or my posts here.

Maybe I was wrong to think that I should be bothering everyone continually about this.

What do you guys think ?

Should I Quit Bothering Everyone about the Big Point Login Problem ?

D11M, Hayden, elohim, antyhiggs, ionut675, Merciless, kainord, Yskewin, Techifew, tigerclaw, Blade1981, Warwolve, jizzaloo, evila, QCarnage, Nogard, Applejack, Fireball, and Chimpman.

Are these guys all booted off by the Bigpoint Problem, if you know someone else that isn't logging on please message me.

Think about who isn't posting to the Marketplace anymore and who isn't doing battles anymore.

Did someone use to attack you every day and they quit ? Did you have a friend who went silent ?

If you believe someone has been missing since the Bigpoint problem Developed, please let me know.

I will be quiet, but I care.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Sun 15. Sep 2013, 07:04, edited 4 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby antyhiggs » Thu 12. Sep 2013, 15:01

DiannaDark wrote:Someone has told me that Bitcomposer is doing their best, they are a very small company and can"t afford to piss off Bigpoint.

Nobody, small or not, should piss off evil geniuses. Do mind that. Don't underestimate the power of the dark side! Our name is legion for we are many.
antyhiggs

Postby woepsie » Thu 12. Sep 2013, 17:18

antyhiggs wrote:Our name is legion for we are many.

This implies that we are doing the evil things we do for the greater good (uh pardon me, greater evil) of the whole. But that's not true! I do the evil things i do because it makes a decent income, and i get to kill stuff!

D11M, ionut, i thought you'd like to know we finally finished the storeroom. Thanks again for all your donations, and we hope to have you back soon for the next project. And the blackboard talk of course :)

Uhm...

Let them play :(
woepsie

Postby antyhiggs » Thu 12. Sep 2013, 19:21

woepsie wrote:This implies that we are doing the evil things we do for the greater good (uh pardon me, greater evil) of the whole.

actualy no, that implies that we are something like demonic etity which will f^^^ up anything that piss us off...
antyhiggs

Postby ionut675 » Fri 13. Sep 2013, 05:44

hy

thanks woopsie :)
another week and still no info about when we will be able to play.
we realy need to play and help our guilds.most of us are "big" players.
thanks
ionut675

Postby D11M » Fri 13. Sep 2013, 16:34

Yeah,waiting kills me :(
D11M

Postby antyhiggs » Fri 13. Sep 2013, 22:50

Dear team, any update? about fixing issue or refunds? or standard "we are doing our best, but toothfairy eaten all folks that could make any decision and we are in process of re-cloning them from samples of bodyfluids (din't ask)"
antyhiggs

Postby Merciless » Fri 13. Sep 2013, 23:49

Joy of joys! I just received the following message from Bigpoint (I sent several letters explaining the problem in detail to BP more than three weeks ago. I guess I should be happy since they finally responded and this appears to be a real person)

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in our response. My name is Brianna and I will be assisting you with this inquiry.

We do not provide support for this game you will have to contact the game directly.

Sincerely,
Brianna

-- Bigpoint Support Bigpoint GmbH Drehbahn 47-48 20354 Hamburg | Germany Fax: +49(0)40.88 1413-906 http://www.bigpoint.com Managing Director: Khaled Helioui Business Registration: HRB-Hamburg 94148

:o :shock: :? :twisted: :x BP is passing the blame back to DoE! ... Now what? BP wins. Game over? When should this be considered a lost cause? Any thoughts?
Merciless

Postby antyhiggs » Sat 14. Sep 2013, 08:16

i've received similiar answer almost month ago. and reported that to DoE team. and nothing.
antyhiggs

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support