Bigpoint log in problem

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Bigpoint log in problem

Postby antyhiggs » Thu 5. Sep 2013, 21:17

D11M wrote:Honestly,i agree with you Uiqua for the game it's more important to have bigpoint keep getting new players around

Sure, more important, but I would appreciate geting my money back if DoE decides that relation with BP is more important that leting me play. Why shoul I pay for this agreement, huh? We are talking about real money here, not compensation in game etc etc. I hope it's not "screw me or screw BP" situation.

DoE is a great game. I have spent a lot of EU on souls (I know - lame, but I did) just before this mess. To have fun, to win some battles with mobs. But hey - I can't. Sound like a refund situation, don't you think?
antyhiggs

Postby woepsie » Fri 6. Sep 2013, 13:03

This situation sucks, and i understand Bitcomposer is in a difficult situation. But if somebody quits, because of a month of no service, he/she should get his money back. At least the running premium account/impdriver. That would be the legal thing to do.
And if antyhiggs spent like 100 euro's (fictional number) 2 months before being taken hostage, it would be the decent thing to refund that too.
woepsie

Postby Coldfinger » Fri 6. Sep 2013, 23:50

I feel sorry for you players going through this! In my opinion this should have been taken care of already. I come in through MoonID and makes me wish I had signed up from the actual DOE website. What has it been a month now? Im sure they will fix it by next week :roll:
Coldfinger

Postby Redles » Sat 7. Sep 2013, 00:36

I agree, a month is completely unacceptable considering that some players are premium. At this point I would be livid. I'm glad you guys are handling this like champs.
134/140
Redles

Postby Merciless » Sat 7. Sep 2013, 01:49

Redles wrote:I agree, a month is completely unacceptable considering that some players are premium. At this point I would be livid. I'm glad you guys are handling this like champs.

That's because most of us are expecting generous compensation...
100 souls and 10 million gold a day would be a good start. :idea:
Merciless

Postby Redles » Sat 7. Sep 2013, 02:06

That's because most of us are expecting generous compensation...
100 souls and 10 million gold a day would be a good start. :idea:

Well...good luck with that. :)
134/140
Redles

Postby D11M » Sat 7. Sep 2013, 17:07

I guess there should be a refund rule somewhere writen,i think if someone has spent either 10 euro or 1k euro all his money has to be given back if he agrees his acc to be deleted after it,after all it's not the players to be blamed for this bug with old players on Bigpoint.If my acc doesn't get fixed until the new update i will quit too that's my personal deadline.
D11M

Postby antyhiggs » Mon 9. Sep 2013, 11:11

And suddenly - no reply, all quiet. All team is working on workaround/negotiating with BigPoint?

Ech...
antyhiggs

Postby Uiqua » Mon 9. Sep 2013, 15:48

Hi antyhiggs,

at the moment we are in consultation with our publisher how we do this step. Because it is the first time we have to do something like this.

But you can be sure that your money isn't lost!

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 10. Sep 2013, 07:25

I know the Big Point problem affected Hayden and a couple of the other guys in my Guild and couple of guys in Watchman Guild, I hope they get that fixed.

Days of Evil should be working with Big Point on that.

Do you know if they are getting it worked out ?

It looks like if someone like D11M is here, he could set up a new account and the guys who can edit the game could make his account like the other D11M account, mirror it and then give him souls or gold or whatever to compensate him for being off the game for so long. After all you do know who he is, don't you ? You know how his accounts were registered ?

It is a lot of work, I know.

The guys who have been playing the game forever deserve to have their accounts fixed.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support