Bigpoint log in problem

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Bigpoint log in problem

Postby antyhiggs » Tue 3. Sep 2013, 16:58

not working. should we wait another month for BigPoint response for not working fix or could you let us in, as promised?
antyhiggs

Postby woepsie » Tue 3. Sep 2013, 18:27

D11M wrote:If you're still experiencing difficulties, try it again at a later point in time ... or try playing one of these top games

Looks like Bigpoint wants you guys to play other games. Screw them, convert all Bigpoint accounts. A month of no service/access is unacceptable, they probably broke the contract with Bitcomposer, so they won't sue :p
woepsie

Postby Merciless » Tue 3. Sep 2013, 18:45

Uiqua wrote:-Update-

We made some tests for registration and login and it works now! Please give us feedback if you also come in now!

-Update-

I already reported on the forum two weeks ago that it works for new players. It still does NOT work for pre-existing "BUGpoint" portal players and highly doubt that it will ever do so again. Since BP obviously doesn't give a feces about non-BP players or games, it's time to wean yourself and this game from the teat of BP that only gives sour milk to your customers.
Merciless

Postby antyhiggs » Tue 3. Sep 2013, 20:14

Uiqua wrote:Else we do act and find a solution on ourselvers.

Well, Uiqua, will you act as promised, or will you continue this pointless and time-consuming conversation with BP? Because, honestly, I personally am getting fed up with this. Not only with BP, but with this approach to us (gamers/customers) by your team also. Sorry to say that - but c'mon, month of negotiation, breaking promised deadlines... I'm not that addicted to DoE (or so I hope) to beg for login in for next month.

Please give us simple answer - will you convert our account to "normal" soon (hours rather than days), as promised before, or not?
antyhiggs

Postby antyhiggs » Wed 4. Sep 2013, 15:06

"or not" I guess :(

Ok...

Dear Evil Rulers - it's been fun playing with you guys, enjoy!
antyhiggs

Postby Akadria » Thu 5. Sep 2013, 13:15

OH COME ON, WHAT GIVES?? I WANT MY GUILDMATES BACK.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
~Aka
Akadria

Postby Uiqua » Thu 5. Sep 2013, 16:01

Hello again everyone!

I am sorry to say that until now no one from BigPoint gave us feedback -.-

We give them a last chance to fix this problem, else do it on our own.

I just can repeat to say that I am with you. For myself this extremely ...sses me off.

But at first we have to work together with BigPoint. Please understand that if we aberrant they are able to completely remove us from their portal - in every given language.

As soon as I have news for you - I promise that I will tell you directly.

Greatings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby D11M » Thu 5. Sep 2013, 17:08

Honestly,i agree with you Uiqua for the game it's more important to have bigpoint keep getting new players around especially when you get the game translated to more languages.So if bigpoint doesn't fix the problem force taking the accounts out of bigpoint may mean the end of partnership which is really bad for the game.

Just a question if someone requests you for example can you clone his account?By clone i mean creating an account identical to our bigpoint one just with a different name?This way you don't take the account out from bigpoint and IF bigpoint fixes the problem one day you can deactivate the bigpoint account.If yes it should be done only by request and not to all accounts.
D11M

Postby Merciless » Thu 5. Sep 2013, 20:54

Uiqua wrote:We wait until next week. Else we do act and find a solution on ourselvers.

It is now "next" week ....
This Saturday will be the end of "next" week ....
Does your promise mean that all (pre early August) Bigpoint accounts will be converted to direct accounts at 12:01am Sunday September 8, 2013?

As far as how much importance BP is in gaining exposure for Bitcomposer / Days of Evil ....
What will you do next time BP screws-up with 1000's of accounts not just 100's?
Merciless

Postby antyhiggs » Thu 5. Sep 2013, 21:08

Uiqua wrote:We wait until next week. Else we do act and find a solution on ourselvers.

vs

Uiqua wrote: But at first we have to work together with BigPoint.

So why did you promise to act? As I wrote before - it is ok if for business reasons you would decide to not act without BP permission. I would still feel that I've been defrauded (yeah, I've spent to much money on souls shortly before this mess with BP, you can check it in your logs) but I would UNDERSTAND this approach. But promising to act and then... doing nothing - it is not fair at all.

Anyway - could you please let me know about your refound policy? Becouse, after this rather disapointing issue, I would rather have my money back, thank you. I can send you info how many EU I have spent, say, 2 months from this crash (I'm sure you can also get that from your logs) and account number for refund. Than you delete my account to not have any issues with BP. To have new players etc etc. I'm sorry that I'm not that willing to self-sacrificing my money to better cause of DoE, but hey - I'm evil.
antyhiggs

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support