Introduction

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Introduction

Postby Am_I_Evil » Thu 14. Feb 2013, 17:04

Hey all,

I am new to this forum and thought I'll introduce myself. Not much to say really, I like music, books, Martial Arts (Kendo, Iaido and Aikido) and games ... I am not very keen on Browsergames, but DOE really got me. :-)

So ... who are you guys?

Am_I_Evil
Am_I_Evil

Re: Introduction

Postby st0rm » Tue 19. Feb 2013, 08:05

Welcome to the forum, Am_I_Evil, and to this fantastic game. Please feel free to browse the forum and ask any questions you think might help you get better to this game and love it even more. :)
Since we are at introducing ourselves, I am a civil engineer, I like books on personal development and, of course ... this game. ;)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby GYNDE » Tue 19. Feb 2013, 15:04

HOwdy,

GYNDE/GENDY here.

Been on about a month.

I do theater.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby DemiFan » Wed 20. Feb 2013, 20:47

I love music.

I have gotten a bit addicted to this game, It is really pretty cool as long as someone helps me when I get stuck. So far guys like GENDY have helped me. Thank you GENDY.

I haven't been here very long. I played Diablo and Diablo 2 for years, but it was not like this. You walk a little warrior around and bash monsters and pick up their stuff. I liked the Assassin in Diablo 2. I played Warcraft and Starcraft a bit. This is different.

I have four Preservers, one Alchemist, four Protectors, one Elite Soldier, two Fairy Warriors, two Sandrunners, and one Orc. I will have an Argeus in 37 hours and 35 minutes. I will begin to make an Assassin in twenty seven hours. I bet the Assassin takes three days or so to make. I want to eventually give them all Advanced Training but it is expensive. If you haven't given any of your army Advanced Training, try it with one of your Preservers. With 3 stars they are pretty cool.

Thank you for starting this page. Hopefully more people will see it and post something. Maybe something more interesting than this stuff. The guys in the Watchmen Guild helped me a lot in the game, too. Thank you guys so much. I guess they could tell I was totally lost. Now that I am an old hand at the game, message me if you get stuck and I may be able to help you. I have been told if you go to Help/Forum and read the Online Help, it is really useful. I will read that stuff someday if I am really really bored or if there is no one to beg help from. :)

I guess right now music and this game are my vices. :) Have a great day.

DemiFan

Return to This and that