Hacking the Game

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Hacking the Game

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 20. Jan 2015, 18:50

*Breaking accounts
*stealing everything that was on accounts
*somehow even destroying all imps on accounts
*sending PMs with a link with a site that looked like the forum "where you had to vote for the game"
*some players even had their accounts deleted since there was no more player with that name
*create an account there and check the rankings you will see the same guy with the same name has around 100 ranks for him and an army of more than 100 units
*a noob player being able to donate to the guild huge amount of resources that are hard to get even for big players
*postings on the game wall that someone is selling their account for real money
*postings on the game wall that someone is buying top weapons/armor for real money so you have to message them about it
*there was a link to a programm that helps you to cheat the game and create what items you want
*in a sec after refresh you get 9900+ contracts with 1 crab for 100k gold each(there is no way to cancel all of them at one time,you have either to cancel them one by one for hours or quit doing contracts since it's lagging as hell if you click the contracts and you have to restart the browser)

Aaaaand really a lot more :(

Notice that i don't note the translations,forum admin or moderator,support and bugs that haven't been fixed there for months and months,i just listed some of the things that greatly violate the game,heck the russian server doesn't even have to agree to the new license agreement lol

Not sure if it's the same guy/team that did and does a lot of trouble on the russian server but they may try to switch to other servers since they saw no reaction to them on that server maybe it's worth a try to check it out.

On the First Page of the Forum you see our Admins and Moderaters. Their names are in different colors. If you notice anything Strange in the Game that looks like hacking, please notify one of these guys.

If you want you can message me here or message me as DemiFan in the Game and I will send a message to our Admin.

Thank you guys so much.

Have fun in the Game.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Hacking the Game

Postby stach » Wed 21. Jan 2015, 07:44

I dont wanna get hacked :(

http://www.youtube.com/stachman
retired Counter-Strike 1.6 professional
stach

Postby st0rm » Wed 21. Jan 2015, 08:12

Please stop spreading false rumors. It's not the game that has been hacked, see Uiqua's post (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1505), it is about 2 accounts on German server due solely/mostly to player's fault.
If the game itself were hacked, we wouldn't have our account to play anymore, don't you think? Most likely those players visited some shady web-sites and got their computers infected somehow. There was even a link a few days ago posted on the main page on the DE server inviting players to go to an obscure website ending with .ru.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby D11M » Wed 21. Jan 2015, 08:31

It's not false rumors,everything that is listed there is true for the russian server.The DE server had another issue and english server had no such issues at least not that i know of.And it depends what do you mean by hacked,the servers where all the info is stored is secure for sure and all our accounts are safe for as long as people don't give away email/passwords for them but for example a player having a 100+ army is still hacking the game and sending 9000+ contracts in 1 sec is still hacking since there is no way to do it without having a program or something like it that lets you do it.So morale of the story is stay secure and don't share any personal info and don't go to other sites that you see links to or someone sends you the links.
D11M

Postby st0rm » Wed 21. Jan 2015, 11:50

D11M wrote:It's not false rumors,everything that is listed there is true for the russian server.The DE server had another issue and english server had no such issues at least not that i know of.And it depends what do you mean by hacked,the servers where all the info is stored is secure for sure and all our accounts are safe for as long as people don't give away email/passwords for them

I mean exactly that by hacking. :) I know that info is real on the russian server but taking over some account is exclusively the fault of those players who bought into clicking some links promising them all sorts of advantages in the game.
There are bound to be some exploits of this web-based game (100+ army units or countless contracts sent in a very short period of time) but our game accounts are safe as long as we keep them safe. ;)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Return to This and that