Hints

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Hints

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 21. Mar 2014, 23:02

Information for Playing the Game

All of this information is around on the Forum. Much of it is in Days of Evil Game Instructions, here on the Forum. On that page, things may have been updated more often.

This is for guys who get tired of looking for it.

Have fun in the Game.

Always make a Donation to the Competition, you may win a Gold Coin which you will need in Act 3. Any of the other prizes can be traded to the Competition Merchant for Wood or souls.

Do normal Dungeon Raids during the Ticket Events. Tickets can buy you Epic Warriors and can buy you a Gold Coin, do not sell Tickets, they are rare, like souls.

Epic Warriors are the Best.

Do not buy Weapons or Armors on the Marketplace at more than 1200 Gold per Total Point. You will have to build a Large Armory and a Large Armorsmith. Then you can build your own weapons. For a long time in the Game a Stormhelm Hat, a Firespine Bow, and a Stoneskin Potion is just what your warrior needs.

The Battlemage is the first Warrior you Research that will last you a while in the Game.

If you can make something, it is better to build it than to buy it, almost every time.

If you take a look at the Forum, please look at

The NAP Guild Blackboard

in This and That

is the Blackboard for our Secret Guild for guys Level 1 to Level 9, to help them get to level 10. There is stuff to help you in the game, instructions and hints.

:)

We have started a

Hawk's Guild Blackboard on the Forum

It is for information to help in the Game, too.

Find

Helpful Links on the Forum

in

This and That.

Links to good stuff on the Forum. I didn't do the best job setting it up, but if you use it a bit you find your way around.

There is information there to help you in the Game
Elite Units, Weapons, Quests, and stuff.

Are you new to our Game ?

Click on Fortress, that is the Menu Button.

Click on the Shield for Guild and you see this if you are in a Guild.

These are the Black Words under the Icons

Overview Members Base Demon shrine Guild army Challenges Guild inventory Guild rankings Guild trophies Guild shop Administration

Overview is our Main Page, scroll down there

You can click Blackboard

Then you can click Compose Post

Write a message

When you click Send

It takes you to a page which asks you to accept your message or send it back to get edited some more

Click on Members

You can click on the Name of a member, click their picture to give them some Gold

You can Send them a Message

You can look at their Army

Click on Base

You see the Buildings we can Build

We have built the Storeroom.

Click on Demon Shrine

You see what we can buy if one day we are Really, Really, Really Rich

Click on Guild Army

You see our Army

Be smart and don't be impatient like me, wait till you have 50 guys in your Army till you put Units in our Guild Army. In my Guild, We want you to put BattleMage or better into our Army. The Shadowrunner or the Forest Druid would be a unit you could use for a long time.

The same in your own army, if you hire Shadowrunners, you can keep them for a very long time and keep moving forward in the Game.

If you do Dismiss a Unit, we want you to Train a Better one.

Challenges

Click Challenges and you see the Raids and Battles we can do with our Guild Army.

If you click Arena, then scroll down, you can look at the Elite Merchant and see what the Guild can buy there.

Click Guild inventory

You can see what the Guild had.

By opening your inventory then clicking on the Shield under an item, you can donate to the Guild.

Guild rankings

Click here and you can see how we are Ranked against other Guilds.

Guild trophies

You have a Trophy Case, the Guild has a Trophy Case.

Guild shop

Stuff the Guild can buy.

Administration

When you become a Counselor, you can Send the Guild Army to Battles or Raids, Buy stuff for the Guild, Build Guild Buildings, Edit our Guild Profile, Change our Picture, Change Guild Settings, Send a Message to all users, and Remove stuff from the Guild Inventory.

Secrets to the Game

When you are new to the Game:

Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

You need Wood, Water, Stones, and Fuel for your Mech.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, small Distillery are fine, that will be fine for quite a while.

Try to buy 1 imp each day. You need to log on each day if you can.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it.

Heal your Army, Repair and Fuel your Mech. Do your Battles, Do your Daily Quest, Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army.

You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel.

You never have enough Gold.

There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one.

You can send Contracts..

MECH

Do not worry about researching any Mech Gear or building an Engineer when you are new, when you are just starting in the game spend your resources somewhere else.

Research the Mech stuff after you Reach Level 12.

Random Hints, mostly about Buildings and Production.

HandWork and Equipment:

Armorsmith and Armory -you need to have Large but not now - in far future.

At Chapter 2 you'll have quest to Expand your weapons workshop to the "large" size.

Engineer -it's enough to have small or middle for the first time. You may have large to make motors and AI system but you may ask smb from our guild to help you with it
Foundry -you need to have middle to make cobalt but you not need to have Large. I have 3 middle, it's more than enough.

Jeweler -you'll need this building in the future to make cut gems, magical rings and chains.

Stonemason -You need to have one Large to make Stone plaque.

Tannery -You need one Large (if you are going to produce Leather vest).

I used tannery first of all to produce Leather from goats. One Large and one middle is enough for this.

Temple -to produce Stoneskin potion you need to have Large, but it's so expensive:( You may ask smb from our guild to help you.

Woodworker's workshop -You need to have one Large to make Sculpture

I'm sure Veteran players know this. The information first of all for novice players... To construct small building costs
a few gold and resources. To expand it to middle costs not so much but not little. To expand to large costs
usually so many gold and resources. Of course you may have ALL buildings Large but it's no sense. It's enough
to have some buildings middle or even small and not to spend so many gold and resources to expand them.

You should have ALL raw materials buildings LARGE:

3 stock breeding, 3 farm, 5 mine, 5 quarry and so on ALL LARGE...

I strongly recommend to you not to build or expand other buildings before you'll have ALL raw materials buildings LARGE
Meal buildings:

You need to have one Large Butchery to make stews but you do not need three Large. I have Large, middle and small
and this is more than enough.

I have three middle Distillery, this is more than enough. You need large only if
you are going to win competitions :) GG

from DEVLLL, Thank you so much.

If you want to sell something, open your Inventory, click the Magnifying Glass, see what other Guys are selling the item at.

If they are selling the item at a lower price than you want, keep it, you can sell it later, many times it is better to sell stuff to the Troll or Traveling Merchant, then
it is sold and not setting on the Marketplace.

I always sell things pretty cheap, I want items I place on the Marketplace to sell

Frosty rune axes x4 - 5000
Ice rods x2 - 3,600
Novice rods x3 - 350
reinforced wodden shields x4 - 550
septers of the archmage x3 - 1400
Helm of the centar x1 - 4000 or keep it
scimitars x4 - 3200
serated dirks x2 - 300
Shortbow x2 - 300
tears of the wind x3 - 3400
two handed axe x1 - 1400
viking helms x2 - 550
wooden shields x3 - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

The Traveling Merchant buys Price Items at about twice the porce sold at. or more. the Traveling Merchant buys Beer at 9.49, you can sell it for about 25.
Wine to the Traveling merchant at 13.25 you can sell it at about 25.

Priced do change, use the magnifying glass under the items to see what other guys are charging for the item, ignore BlackJacks prices, if you post stuff
at his price, many times it will cost you lots and lots of gold to post the item and no one will buy it at his price.

Beer 9.49 Gold Merchant 25 sell it at
Wine 13.25 Gold 25
Hard Liguer 13.66 Gold 28
Dried Fish 1.35 Gold
Crab Cake 4.47 Gold I do not make these.
Leg of Beef 11.67 Gold 24
Stew 21.68 Gold 30
Jewelery 19.50 Gold 50
Sculpture 25.10 Gold
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 123 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 124 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant

Leather Vest 161.22 175 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant

Statue 15.09 22 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant

Jug 20.50 Gold 25 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant

Stone Plaque 29.27 Gold 35 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant

AK20 1,884.24 2000 I sell these to the Traveling Merchant

The Troll buys

Water .2 sell at .6 I use to sell this all the time, now I need every drop I make.
Stones .6 sell at .8
Wood .44 sell at 1.5 I use to sell this all the time, now I need every wood I make.

Fish .4 sell at .5 I sell lots of these to the Troll.
Ore 2.5 sell at 2.7
Steel 25 30
Blessed Cobalt Shield 3000 sell at 3000
Iron Hammer 3000 3000 (These will sell at 3000, but once you build a Medium Armory, you will need them to build stuff with)
Crab 1.35 1.4 This is the best item to make and sell to the Troll , that may change, watch for the price to drop below 1.3.
Steer 9.25 14
Reinforced wood shield 500
Reinforced ebony bow 1250
Rusted Helm 1250
Ebony Bow 500
Bronze Helm 300
Wooden Shield 300
Long Shield 1500
Rusted Long Sword 500
Viking Helm 500
War Helm 3000 Once you can make these you can sell as many as you build for 3200 and make a profit.
Hunting Bow 3000 I sold many of these at 3000. (Make a dozen and try it.)

You would probably do just as well to keep the Reinforced Wooden Shields, Novice Rods, Shortbows, Two Handed Axes, Wooden Shields, Viking Helms, and Serated Dirks till the Troll will buy them. When you reach level 10, the Troll buys these more often. You can make lots of these and sell them to the troll. If you post them on the Marketplace, sometimes they set there for a long time. Till you get to level 10, post them on the Marketplace if you get tired of your Inventory being pages and pages long.

Frosty rune axes x4 - 3,600
Ice rods - 3,600
Novice rods - 350
reinforced wodden shields - 550
septers of the archmage - 1400
Helm of the centar x- 4000 or keep it
scimitars - 3200
serated dirks - 300
Shortbow - 300
tears of the wind - 3400
two handed axe - 1400 (When you have the Large Armory, you will use these to Build Stuff with)
viking helms - 550
wooden shields - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

If you have posted some of these to the Marketplace, leave them there, they may sell. Look at the stuff in your inventory, if you click on the magnifying glass under the item, it shows you what other guys have posted the item for sale at.

Look at the weapons posted on the Marketplace.

Firespine and StormWing are cheap enough to buy. The prices on these is between 4000 and 5000 Gold Don't pay any more.

Blackfeather x1 - keep these - normally keep anything you get from the Elite Merchant.

Copper is the best thing to make. You can sell copper to the Troll.

Time and cost related to what you get for it

If you are going to make metals to sell, you need to work on mines and woodworkers, It takes 5 large woodcutters working all the time to produce enough wood for the Foundry. You will need lots of Ore, too.

I don't sell metals often, usually I am using Metals to build stuff.

Bronze, Steel, and Cobalt you can sell for a higher price on the Marketplace, but then you have to wait.

I build Stones and Fish to sell, they are raw materials so there is not a cost in raw materials to make them. I sell them to the troll.

You can build Goats to sell at 13 and make Gold and Leather to sell at 16 and make Gold.

If you post Guild Building Materials on the Marketplace at a higher price than this they will not sell.

Eternite Stones 50 Gold
Fire Cyclones 250 Gold
Sperical Dice 100 Gold

There are many posted that have been there forever at very high prices, no one is buying them.

Very nice Weapons and Armors should be about 1000 per Total Point

A 82 Total Point Wall of Belief Shield is worth
82,000 Gold

A 160 Total Point Weapon is worth 160,000 Gold

I know they cost lots more than that to build.

Army Units

When you first start hire the Army Units by can, so you can do the 1 to 8 hour Raid and collect Serfs. When you get to the Orc, he is your choice give the Orc

one Advanced Training and he will last you quite a while.

The time to replace the Orcs is when you can't move forward in the Game.

Research Units till you find a good choice for you. Until you are rich and making a reasonable amount of Gold, you just want an army of Orcs so you can do Raids and Level up.

If you want a better Unit than the Orc, my choice of the little Units is the Dark Elf.

From all the Units Below the Shadow Runner and the Forest Druid are the ones you can hire that will last you a Really Really long time.

The BattleMage is the best all around and affordable Unit, and at only 18,000 Gold a bargain,
35 HP he is cheap to Heal, he not quite as good as the Shadow Runner or Forest Druid, but perfect if you don't
have lots of Gold.

I think for the Gold the Archangel is the best choice of these High Units, the rest are just too expensive.

Archangel
210 / 50 / 90
Cost: 150.000 Gold

High Elf
200/70/150
Cost 300,000

It is horribly Expensive to give a High Elf Advanced Training, but once you have one, it is so tempting to turn her into a Monster with one Advanced Training.

Blade Master
315 / 100 / 95
Cost: 500.000 Gold

Wanand
100 / 250 / 250
Cost: 800.000 Gold

Raleshil
100 / 450 / 200
Cost: 1.000.000 Gold

Tears of the Sun
450 / 100 / 200
Cost: 1.000.000 Gold

At 90 HP and 95 HP the Archangel and the Blade Master are excellent choices, the Lower HP means they are cheaper
to heal when you Heal your Army after Raids and Battles, with 50 guys, you don't want to choose ones with the Highest HP. If not for the 250 HP, the Wanand would seem like a good choice.

The Raleshil is very expensive, but with 450 Defense is almost indestructible.

At 450 Attack the Tears of the Sun is a Monster, but her Defense isn't awfully high and at 200 HP,
she is expensive to heal and she is terribly Expensive..

You want to equip your Units with Stone-skin, eventually, they have 65 total points to add to your Army, each.

The Health Potions and Rage Potions are pretty nice, but when your overall points are important, the StoneSkin Potions may make just enough difference to let you do your Quest. (at 65 points each that is 3250 points added with 50 Stoneskin Potions.)

the Mech

The Mech helps you with Battles, Quests, and Dungeons.

Total Points is what is important.

Army Attack + Defense + Hp You add that to your Mech Attack + Defense + Hp

After you have Build the Intruder, which is one of your Quests, you can equip two Weapons to your Mech.

The Choice for your Weapon eventually will be the Big Bertha.

You can have three Extras

Your Choice for the Extra eventually will be the AI System V2

You use what you can afford.

For a long time I thought you could only have one weapon and one extra.

There are boxes by the Word Extra, you click the Empty Box and you add an Extra.

After you build the Intruder, you can do the same on weapons, click the Empty box and add a Weapon.

To change a Weapon or Extra, you just click on the one you want to remove and then click on the one you want installed.

I thought I had posted this somewhere. Someone asked me about equipping the Mech, so it may be hard to find. On each page you have to scroll down, you miss stuff if you don't.

If you need help Leveling up in the Game, contact DemiFan of Hawk's Hell Guild in the Game.

or

Warning :
Advertisment

in the First Page of the Forum, scroll down to This and That.

find

Days of Evil Game Instructions

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1477

This is the Link.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Fri 17. Jul 2015, 13:14, edited 6 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Hints

Postby ionut675 » Mon 31. Mar 2014, 18:22

hy

for the army there is something very important and at some point it makes a diference.that is the morale which gives an 105% bonus to atack if you have 100% morale. now i dont know how exacky how is coming in the calculs ,but is important.
My recomandation is to hire units whit high atack and low hp......but everyone has to choose for himself which units to recruit for his army.

have fun :))
ionut675

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 12. Sep 2014, 22:44

I believe you are right.

xoxox

When you are new, the Battlemage is the first guy you can hire that will last a Long time and let you continue to go deeper in the Dungeons and do Quests.

You are better off picking guys with Low HP, if you can only afford Low Level Units, the best are Forest Druid and Shadowrunner.

From the high Level Units for you own army the Archangel and the Blademaster are the best.

You can train two High Elves and have gold left over from what a TOS costs.

For the same gold one of the Higher units will cost you can Train lots of Archangels.

A dozen and one with Gold to spare for what two of the one million Gold units cost.

When you are horribly rich, if you want you can hire a few Tears of the Sun.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 15. Nov 2014, 16:52, edited 4 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby st0rm » Sat 13. Sep 2014, 09:54

ionut675 wrote:for the army there is something very important and at some point it makes a diference.that is the morale which gives an 105% bonus to atack if you have 100% morale. now i dont know how exacky how is coming in the calculs ,but is important.

It is automatically calculated and displayed on your Army page as ATK value. Have a look at the following info with pictures posted by Bored.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1116&hilit=formula&start=130

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Return to This and that