Congratulations, Azmeera

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Congratulations, Azmeera

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 28. Jan 2014, 17:03

We have our first Graduate from our Secret and by invitation only, The Ninja Academy of Pirates
Correspondence Course of Special Highly Intensive Training, which is Guaranteed to make you Counselor and Leader Material.

From this day you are Respected and Feared in all the Lands.

We have shipped you with your diploma, of course free of charge the Spiderman Glow in the Dark Decoder Ring and a Ninja Academy of Pirates mask and cape.

We have also shipped you the Leather Bound volumes the History of Hawk's Guild, the History of the Ninja Academy of Pirates, and the Collection of Poems and Songs from Pirates of All Lands, that could be handy for the long nights on your travels.

Congratulations, Azmeera, your hard work, dedication, preserver techniques, and huge contribution to our Ninja Academy of Pirates has paid off.

You are remembered here in our hallowed halls.

You are a Legend.

Your Name is on the huge Plaque on the wall in a place of predominance above the long mahogany bar of the Ninja Academy of Pirate's Guild Main Visitors Ball Room.

Any time you can visit our Glorious Academy you will be treated with the Honor and Respect you have earned with your selfless devotion and hard work.

:)
Last edited by DiannaDark on Wed 5. Feb 2014, 18:24, edited 2 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Congratulations, Azmeera

Postby Azmeera » Tue 28. Jan 2014, 17:50

*laughs so hard she cries*

Thank you, Demi. You knew I wanted that decoder ring and my name on the wall in your bar. I'm hoping free or discounted rum comes with that. :)
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Return to This and that