Want to get to Level 10 Faster ?

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Want to get to Level 10 Faster ?

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 24. Jan 2014, 21:29

Now is an exciting time to join the Ninja Academy of Pirates.

Ninja Academy of Pirates can teach you the secrets that lead to joy and fulfillment in the Game.

We promise to change your life.

Nine guys have reached Level 10 and Graduated the Academy since the Upgrade.

You can become a legend in our time.

Our Guys in the Ninja Acadmey of Pirates are making it to Level 10. We need new guys to join.

Go to the Forum, you don't have to join the Forum to Read it, you just click Fortress for the Menu - Look all the way on the Right for the ? Help/Forum

go to

This and That

go to

NAP Guild Blackboard

there are instructions for the Game

and stuff to help you there

:)

Be all you can be. Be admired and respected.

Ask not what you can do for the Ninja Academy of Pirates, ask what we can do for you.

Haven't you always wanted to be a Pirate?

If you are level 1 to 9, we guarentee you recieve rewards for your achievement and commitment.

We increase your opportunity to learn and grow, you wil advance in the game at least sixty percent faster and we have free rum,

Be all you can be. We can make you one of the Best Players in the Game. Graduate to Hawk's Academy for Counselors and Leaders after fininshing NAP.

It is not just a school and a secret guild, it is an adventure.

Imagine the wooden deck under your feet, the salt air in your face, the rocking of the waves, and a sword in your hand. It's the pirate's life for me.

But wait, you also get

Leave of Absence when you want
We don't spend the Holidays studying, we spend them drinking rum and singing "It's a pirate's life for me"
Medical, dental, vision insurance,and Free Armors, Weapons, and Potions for all your Army Units
A glow in the dark Spiderman Decoder Ring

(This offer not available on all servers.)

Contact DemiFan or Tatsuki fn the Game if you want to join the Ninja Academy of Pirates.

I will soon have a Ninja Academy of Pirates Recruiter, I am working at getting someone into the Postiton.( If you know someone pretty gulible, please let me know.)

Our Blackboard is on the Forum in "This and That" then the " NAP Guild Blackboard.".

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Level 1 to 9.

When you reach Level 10, normally you will join another Guild.

The Ninja Academy of Pirates is for Less than Level 10 and the Counselors and Captains that help new Guys to the Game.

If you need anything for a Daily Quest, let me know.

When you are new to the Game:

Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

You need Wood, Water, Stones, and Fuel for your Mech.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, small Distillery are fine, that will be fine for quite a while.

Try to buy 1 imp each day. You need to log on each day if you can.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it.

Heal your Army, Repair and Fuel your Mech. Do your Battles, Do your Daily Quest, Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army.

You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel.

You never have enough Gold.

There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one.

You can send Contracts..

MECH

Do not worry about researching any Mech Gear or building an Engineer when you are new, when you are just starting in the game spend your resources somewhere else.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If you want to sell something, open your Inventory, click the Magnifying Glass, see what other Guys are selling the item at.

If they are selling the item at a lower price than you want, keep it, you can sell it later

I always sell things pretty cheap, I want items I place on the Marketplace to sell

Frosty rune axes x4 - 2,600
Ice rods x2 - 3,600
Novice rods x3 - 350
reinforced wodden shields x4 - 550
septers of the archmage x3 - 1400
Helm of the centar x1 - 4000 or keep it
scimitars x4 - 3200
serated dirks x2 - 300
Shortbow x2 - 300
tears of the wind x3 - 3400
two handed axe x1 - 1400
viking helms x2 - 550
wooden shields x3 - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

The Traveling Merchant buys Price Items at about twice the porce sold at. or more. the Traveling Merchant buys Beer at 9.49, you can sell it for about 25.
Wine to the Traveling merchant at 13.25 you can sell it at about 25.

Priced do change, use the magnifying glass.

Beer 9.49 Gold 25
Wine 13.25 Gold 25
Hard Liguer 13.66 Gold 28
Dried Fish 1.35 Gold
Crab Cake 4.47 Gold
Leg of Beef 11.67 Gold 24
Stew 21.68 Gold 30
Jewelery 19.50 Gold 50
Sculpture 25.10 Gold
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 123
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 124
Leather Vest 161.22 175
Statue 15.09 22
Jug 20.50 Gold 25
Stone Plaque 29.27 Gold 35
AK20 1,884.24 2000

The Troll buys

Water .2 sell at .6
Stones .6 sell at .8
Wood .44 sell at 1.5
Fish .4 sell at .5
Ore 2.5 sell at 2.7
Steel 25 30
Blessed Cobalt Shield 3000 sell at 3000
Iron Hammer 3000 3000
Crab 1.35 1.4
Steer 9.25 14
Reinforced wood shield 500
Reinforced ebony bow 1250
Rusted Helm 1250
Ebony Bow 500
Bronze Helm 300
Wooden Shield 300
Long Shield 1500
Rusted Long Sword 500
Viking Helm 500
War Helm 3000
Hunting Bow 3000

You would probably do just as well to keep the Reinforced Wooden Shields, Novice Rods, Shortbows, Two Handed Axes, Wooden Shields, Viking Helms, and Serated Dirks till the Troll will buy them. When you reach level 10, the Troll buys these more often. You can make lots of these and sell them to the troll. If you post them on the Marketplace, sometimes they set there for a long time. Till you get to level 10, post them on the Marketplace if you get tired of your Inventory being pages and pages long.

Frosty rune axes x4 - 3,600
Ice rods - 3,600
Novice rods - 350
reinforced wodden shields - 550
septers of the archmage - 1400
Helm of the centar x- 4000 or keep it
scimitars - 3200
serated dirks - 300
Shortbow - 300
tears of the wind - 3400
two handed axe - 1400
viking helms - 550
wooden shields - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

If you have posted some of these to the Marketplace, leave them there, they may sell. Look at the stuff in your inventory, if you click on the magnifying glass under the item, it shows you what other guys have posted the item for sale at.

Look at the weapons posted on the Marketplace.

Firespine and StormWing are cheap enough to buy. The prices on these is between 4000 and 5000 Gold Don't pay any more, I can make thse.

Blackfeather x1 - keep these - normally keep anything you get from the Elite Merchant.

Copper is the best thing to make. You can sell copper to the Troll.

Time and cost related to what you get for it

If you are going to make metals to sell, you need to work on mines and woodworkers, It takes 5 large woodcutters working all the time to produce enough wood for the Foundry. You will need lots of Ore, too.

I don't sell metals often, usually I am using Metals to build stuff.

Bronze, Steel, and Cobalt you can sell for a higher price on the Marketplace, but then you have to wait.

I build Stones and Fish to sell, they are raw materials so there is not a cost in raw materials to make them. I sell them to the troll.

You can build Goats to sell at 13 and make Gold and Leather to sell at 16 and make Gold.

If you post Guild Building Materials on the Marketplace at a higher price than this they will not sell.

Eternite Stones 50 Gold
Fire Cyclones 250 Gold
Sperical Dice 100 Gold

There are many posted that have been there forever at very high prices, no one is buying them.

Join the Third Largest Guild on the English Server and the Largest and Best Guild for Guys Level 1 through 9 on the English Server. Today we have 31 Members.

:)

Have fun in the Game.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 8. Feb 2014, 04:27, edited 2 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Want to get to Level 10 Faster ?

Postby Azmeera » Sat 25. Jan 2014, 02:51

DiannaDark wrote:A glow in the dark Spiderman Decoder Ring

I want one of those! Do you have some sort of boxtop turn-in program for those of us who have aged out of NAP?
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Return to This and that