Hawk's Guild Blackboard

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Hawk's Guild Blackboard

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 11. Jan 2014, 19:22

Hawk's - We are the Councilor and Leader Training Guild.

8:14 PM Friday, February 14, 2020

I know responses from the Admin on the English Server seem to take forever.

You have to be a little patient and expect their normal response times.

Let me see, it is February 14, so if you Report someone or ask a Question today, you can respect a response from Admin sometime in July, if they are not too busy.

TOUROU85, and Ganora have joined Hawk's Guild.

Dykor has rejoined Our Guild.

We have traded some of our precious Guild Points for Gold and we have spent some to reduce the time spent on Portal Raids.

Portal duration

- 2 hours permanent duration
Cost: 12.500.000 Guild points

Guild leader

mebreasta

Guild counselor

Dutchie
Zarathos
Gortok

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
Drink up, me Hearties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

Hoist the Colors !

May a strong wind always be at your back and the Devil not notice it when you die.

It's a pirate's life for me.

Dromad is our newest member, we need 2 more to have 50, the maximum we can have.

Feel free to contact DemiFan, Dutchie, xtro, Tatsuki, or Gortok with any questions about Hawk's Guild or the Game.

Have fun in the Game.

───────────────▌
─────────▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄───────▌
─────────░░░░░░░░░░░░─────▄▄█▄▄
─────────░░░░░░░░░░░░─────░░░░░
─────────░░░░░░░░░░░░────▄▄▄█▄▄▄
─────────░░░░░░░░░░░░────░░░░░░░
───────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄──░░░░░░░
───────░░░░▄░░░░░░▄░░░░─▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
───────░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░─░░░░░░░░░
───────░░░░░▌▀░░▀▐░░░░░─░░░░░░░░░
───────░░░░▄░▀▄▄▀░▄░░░░─░░░░░░░░░
───────░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─░░░░░░░░░────▄███▀
▀████▄▄───────██────────────█─────▄███▀
───▀▀██████▄██████▄─▄▄─▄▄─▄███▄▄████▀
──────▀███▀█▀█▀█▀█▀████████████████▀
───────▀██████████████████████████▀
╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦

Members of Hawk's. We have the + 4 to Army Bonus, today.

Now we have the Treasury 5/19/2015.

Lindsey Stirling, love and music are the magic in our world.

Guys, Please Welcome Jorh to our Guild.

xoxox

We are the First Guild on the English Server to have 50 Members.

As soon as he learns the hi sign, the secret handshake, and takes our Sacred Oath, Elim is a full Member of Hawk's with all the prestige and honor that entails, and will have a Uniform, a large room with a hot tub, full voting rights in the Guild, and of course the Sword that goes with the the Stylish and Prestigious Dress Uniform.

Malcadon has joined our Guild.

Hawk's Family.

Some of our Members have left our Game, they are missed.

Some of our members have become bored with our Game and Inactive, they are missed, too.

DemiFan
Dutchie
Gortok
xtro
Animal
Xardor
Kagen
basqua99
Tatsuki
essendil
po1NNNt
BentoBaku
Deathavan
kitkat
PrinceStyxx
qrixzla
Kaval
ValenDread
Alistaire
Ganfall
system33
Juanrap
Lycanthrope
Build
LoomingDark
Kloves
Gorgachof
BBbully
Carthienes
mebreasta
ilpinto
Brigharbila
Phobos
Fikk
Bloodshed
Pishachas
Magicshark
HeathenStar
Dykor
DEVLLL
kobi
Nyk82
Evilos
Vladimir
Galien
Zarathos
dreamksk
Elim
Aensland
reka1997
Cortanna
doz1976
jorh
Dromad
Zarathos
Janaga
Jorh
DrFeelGood
Wringe
Malcadon
TOUROU85
Ganora

Today there is a Huge Celebration, much Ale, Grog, and Gin.

Everyone will feel horrible tomorrow.

I can still only enter the first level of the Heroic Dungeons, so they are not totally impossible.

In 9 and a half days I will have a Large Engineer and can build motors.

xoxox

Heal your Army, feed your army, Repair and Fuel your Mech. Do your Battles, Do your Daily Quest, Start a Raid or Dungeon with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

If you need material for a Daily Quest post it on the Blackboard. We are here to help you.

Gortok, Dutchie, Tatsuki, Zarathos, and Kagen (Science Officer) will assist with any information about the Game.

I want you to move Forward in the Game and to keep Leveling Up till you reach Level 25.

If you want any of the Armors or Weapons from the Guild Inventory, let us know, they are there for the members of our Guild, the Guild does not need them, if we use them all up, we will manufacture more of them. Normally stuff we keep in the Guild Inventory for Army Units are from the Medium Armory, not the best stuff. Stuff for your Army Guys to use until you find something better.

Looking for 2 more new members to Hawk's . Our Guild Army does not need any New Units.

xoxox

Hawk's Leader and Counselor Training Academy

DemiFan is the Captain of Hawk's Guild.

Dutchie, xtro, and Gortok are my Counselors.

When Hawk's was formed it was the Training Guild for New Guys in the Game.

The Level Restrictions Days of Evil Added to the Game took that away from us.

We changed.

Hawk's Training Guild is the Training Guild for Leaders and Counselors.

Our one rule for every member is, Have Fun in the Game. If you log on every day, you will Level up faster. If you learn the Game, you level up a lot faster.

On the Forum in This and That, in the NAP Guild Blackboard in white letters there are hints and instructions most of them have been on our Blackboard and in our Messages here, maybe long ago, and in the Hawk's Guild Blackboard, there are hints.

I am glad you are here.

This is as much your Guild as it is mine, or anyone's.

Pay attention to my messages and what is posted on our Board and be active, Level Up.

Learn the Game and how our Guild works.

This is the Leader and Counselor Guild of the English Server.

Learn how we work and one day you will be a Counselor or Leader if you wish, but it is a lot of work.

Everything in the Game takes time, but mostly just a little time each day, Listen to music while you are here, especially when you have all Large Buildings and over 1000 Imps and it takes longer to put your Imps to work.

xoxox

I care a lot for each of our members.

Heathenstar and about 20 other guys have graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and most of them have joined Hawk's Guild.

Listen to Music while you are in the Game.

1 The Antichrist (666) 27/50 15.375.494 291.408 6.886.646.536

2 Hawks (Hell) 48/50 8.056.558 45.667 15.764.519.407

3 Death's Behest (MORT)
Pandemonium 22/50 4.813.686 61.739 34.166.823.501

4 WATCHMEN (WAT) 27/50 1.472.501 371.257 3.864.083.969

5 Les Gardiens (LG) 3/50 999.250 0 47.207.271

6 le guerrier du diable (LGD) 1/50 760.450 0 287.068.385

7 Vile Villains (VILE) 2/50 633.650 0 1.228.418.773

8 DIONYSOS (SOS) 1/50 486.000 0 275.024.168

9 ROBIN HOOD (RH) 4/50 99.900 0 15.487.679

10 Deus-Ultima-Weapon-X (DX) 1/50 74.400 0 26.286.886

11 Blue Toon (bbot) 2/50 65.250 0 27.046.748

12 Inquisitors (InQ) 1/50 2.250 0 15.423.984

13 Ankoria (Ank) 1/50 900 0 2.571.607

14 Epics (EPC) 2/50 0 0 8.596.266

15 Dark Blight (DB) 1/50 0 0 9.264.568

We moved down. I spent lots of our Guild Points.

:)

oxox

Thank you guys so much who continue to donate wood, metals, and weapons grade steel toward our Prison Project.

Stay active, guys. Listen to music when you are here, please don't get bored.

Thank you each for your hard work, when you level up you make the Guild and me look good.

If you need any thing in the Game or have any questions, talk to me in the Game.

I love you guys.

xoxox
xoxox

We are the largest Guild on the English Server with 42 Members. The second largest guild on the English Server is the Ninja Training Academy. We can only accept 8 more Members, if you want to be in the Training Guild for Leaders and Counselors, there are 8 spots empty. We have a few guys in the Ninja Training Academy working toward Level 10. A few of our recent Graduates have chosen to join a different Guild, that is fine, other Guilds, especially 666 need more members, we are happy to get guys to level 10, so they can join the Guild they want.

The Ninja Training Academy is the Largest Guild on the English Server. Their Blackboard is in This and That on the Forum and it is titled, NAP Guild Blackboard.

Hawk's will build the Prison next because the price of Serfs on the Marketplace has been driven up to a horrible amount. Once we have the Prison, Portal Raids will drop Serfs for our Members.

DemiFan is the Guild Leader.

Xtro, Tatsuki, and Dreadlord are our Counselors. Hawk's has the Best Counselors and Members in the Gamel

If I didn't count wrong, we have 13 guys in the top 50 in Battle Rankings and no other Guild has that many..

We have started our second Base Project and we need only 218.741 Weapons-grade steel to build the Prison.

Today we are the Largest Guild on the English Server with 43 Members. We can only accept 7 more Members, if you want to be in the Training Guild for Leaders and Counselors, there are 7 spots empty.

Hawk's Guild Blackboard on the English Server

Things pertaining to Hawk's Training Guild can be posted here. At Hawk's we offer special highly intensive training. We help create you into a Positive Intellectual Motivated Person.

Hawk's Guild was Created to help New guys in the Game, as the new Level Restrictions makes it so we can only accept guys higher than Level 10, I have changed our title.

Hawk's Buccaneers

Basic Unified Campus and College of Advanced New Engineering Endeavors of Recent Science

I have changed the title again.

Hawk's Very best University for Leaders Together with Counselors on the English Server. ( Hawk's Vultures).

To make things easier, you can call us Hawk's, or the guild so recently called Buccaneers.

You can kindly forget we were also called, Hawk's Training Guild, Hawk's Kommando Spezialkräfte Ausbildung (KSK) and for just a while called ourselves Hawk's Advanced Counselor and Leader University ( ACLU), (not to be confused with the other ACLU, Atheists, Communists, And Liberals United) this will make our newest. title less confusing.

________00000000000___________000000000000________
______00000000_____00000___000000_____0000000______
____0000000_____________000______________00000_____
___0000000_______________0_________________0000____
__000000____________________________________0000___
__00000_____________________________________ 0000__
_00000______________________________________00000__
_00000_____________________________________000000__
__000000_________________________________0000000___
___0000000______________________________0000000____
_____000000____________________________000000______
_______000000________________________000000________
__________00000_____________________0000___________
_____________0000_________________0000_____________
_______________0000_____________000________________
_________________000_________000___________________
_________________ __000_____00_____________________
______________________00__00_______________________

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 15. Feb 2020, 03:18, edited 67 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Hawk's Guild Blackboard

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 11. Jan 2014, 21:25

Sometimes you need an Answer you can't get from even the Captain of Hawk's Training Guild or one of our Counselors or Deathavan or Dreadlord.

The Game does have an Administrator and a Counselor on the English Server.

If you want to talk to an Administrator of the Forum and the Game, if you are on the Forum, you can go to Updates and find Uiqua in Red on the Forum and click oin his name. When you are on his page, Send Private Message to send him a Message.

If you want to contact a Moderator on the Forum or someone who can help you in the Game, other than our
Counselors or Leaders, you can, on the Forum, go to Bug Fixes, look for a post by st0rm, and click on his name in Green.
When you are on his page, Send Private Message to send him a Message.

If you are in the Game, Click on Guild, then click Guild Rankings, then click on The Antichrist (666), then click on st0rm, then scroll down in the Page and click on Send Message.

If you are in the Game and you do not belong to a Guild, you can click on Fortress to get the Menu in the Game, click on Rankings, find st0rm in the Top 10 probably, then click his name, then scroll down, then click Send Message.

Everything here is so easy.

Have Fun in the Game.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 18. Jan 2014, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 14. Jan 2014, 19:59

Wild Unnecessary Changes

From time to time I initiate wild Changes in our Guild, sometimes with out contacting anyone in our Guild.

Like Creating the Ninja Academy of Pirates and volunteering our Counselors to have Counselor Jobs there. If you want to Retire from that, let me know. Than you so much Deathavan for becoming the Admiral of the Academy and thank you so much Animal, xtro, Tigu, and everyone who has helped with that. As the Members Level 1 to 9 that are members of Hawk's rejoin our Guild our association with the Ninja Academy of Pirates will become less, I expect to always have a role there. As Secretary of NAP I will modify the main page of their NAP Blackboard, as I think about it.

I shredded our whole General Information Page and I am working on a new Page. I would be happy to receive input about that.

I am asking our Members who have a Large Army to sell stuff on our Board. If any other of you guys here want to sell stuff for Gold or want guys to send you contracts with Items, like it you want contracts of Tickets for 1500 Gold sent to you or Water for .5 Gold sent to you, please post it on our Board.

Guys, this is your Guild as much as it is mine.

If you get stuck in the Game and can not move forward, let me know.

Let me know if I am doing something you don't like.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 14. Aug 2014, 18:11, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 14. Jan 2014, 20:34

Until such time names for use on this server that humans can recognize as a name are are completely used up guys with names like y2j3s0d9ex, 4ck9gwe55dq, kj9cv52ui6f, or uy2i5ym0n2 will not be welcome in Hawk's Guild.

Of course, like all of our other rules, this is more of a Guideline than a rule.

It's a pirate's life for me.

<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 14. Jan 2014, 20:53

I removed a Nisfit"s riveted plate helmet on a High Elf to give her another hat, a Theseract Helm.

The Nisfit"s riveted plate helmet I removed vanished, it is not in my inventory.

We have always had that problem in the Game.

Janurary 14, 2014

Items Vanish

If you are going to Dismiss one Unit and Train another,

If you are going to switch one Item for Another,

These Items are known to be prone to Vanishing

Ingram's Hood
Sissel's hope
Mossfire
Eledor´s Tears
Nisfit"s riveted plate helmet

If something vanishes, contact me

or contact

st0rm in the Game or here, here his name has Green letters, you can find a post by him in Updates.

You can click Fortress, then You can go to Rankings and he is in the Top ten there, in the Game.

You can also find Uiqua in Updates here, his name is in Red.

After you click st0rm or Uigua's name in the Forum, click on Private Message and let them know what items have vanished.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 14. Jan 2014, 21:44

If you wish to gather items that may be produced in the Large Armory, this List may prove Useful.

Kingslayer

A desirable sword that inflicts immeasurable woe to its master's foes. +15 ATK / +18 DEF / +12 HP.
Required per article:
8 Weapons-grade steel - 175 Wood - 40 Bronze - 40 Copper - 150 Cobalt - 1 Rage potion - 50 Leather
9.000,00 Gold
Manufacturing time:
An imp delivers 0,02 articles per hour

Crucible

Imbued with dark powers, it appears to have a will of its own. +20 ATK / +25 DEF / +15 HP.
Required per article:
15 Weapons-grade steel - 400 Wood - 250 Bronze - 250 Copper - 600 Cobalt - 5 Rage potion - 5 Stoneskin potion - 5 Healing elixir - 100 Leather - 1 Two-handed axe - 22.500,00 Gold
An imp delivers 0,01 articles per hour

Quiet Breeze

Its material characteristics absorb any sounds created when it is used. +50 ATK / +80 DEF / +10 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 350 Weapons-grade steel - 2500 Cobalt - 250 Healing elixir - 250 Rage potion - 250 Stoneskin potion - 50.000,00 Gold

Firestar

This weapon feels like glowing hot lava to those encountering its business end. +60 ATK / +90 DEF / +10 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 500 Weapons-grade steel - 5000 Cobalt - 5000 Steel - 10000 Bronze - 25000 Copper - 12000 Leather
150.000,00 Gold

The Judge

A regal weapon borne only by the grandest and strongest of warriors. +90 ATK / +90 DEF / +0 HP.
Required per article:
1 Cut gem - 750 Weapons-grade steel - 750 Gears - 5000 Stone plaque - 50000 Ore - 1 Crucible
225.000,00 Gold

Apology

Foes are stricken by depression upon seeing this weapon, knowing their end is neigh. +80 ATK / +125 DEF / +20 HP.
Required per article:
1 Cut gem - 1500 Weapons-grade steel - 5000 Sculpture - 5000 Statue - 1000 Bronze mask - 2 Kingslayer - 275.000,00 Gold

Ent Axe

Reinforced with magical powers, this axe even fells giant trees. +90 ATK / +150 DEF / +60 HP.
Required per article:
1500 Weapons-grade steel - 1 Cut gem - 1 Machloryn
350.000,00 Gold
Canticle
This sword echoes out like a whisper on the battlefield. +60 ATK / +250 DEF / +60 HP.
Required per article:
2000 Weapons-grade steel - 10 Precious stone - 1000 Rage potion - 1000 Healing elixir - 500.000,00 Gold

Legacy of Pain

This bow is the sole remaining testament to the fall of a legendary ruling family. +35 ATK / +2 DEF / +8 HP.
Required per article:
3000 Wood - 130 Leather - 150 Bronze - 90 Steel - 120 Copper - 20 Jewelry - 35 Stone plaque - 50 Sculpture 9.000,00 Gold
An imp delivers 0,02 articles per hou
r

Poison hail

Wrought by necromancers, even the most glancing of a strike sends its target to agonizing ruin. +40 ATK / +10 DEF / +10 HP.
Required per article:
13000 Wood - 340 Leather - 400 Bronze - 490 Steel - 690 Copper - 100 Jewelry - 90 Stone plaque - 120 Sculpture - 160 Statue - 1 Agonybow 22.500,00 Gold

Blazebow

Each volley fired from this weapon inflicts grievous burns. +80 ATK / +10 DEF / +50 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 400 Weapons-grade steel - 1000 Healing elixir - 12500 Leather
50.000,00 Gold

Sawbow

The ideal killing tool for all masters of ranged fighting. +100 ATK / +10 DEF / +50 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 500 Weapons-grade steel - 5000 Cobalt - 500 Gears - 100 Rage potion - 35000 Leather
150.000,00 Gold

Frostbringer

Produced by the bow-makers of the high north, this bow's reputation proceeds it. +120 ATK / +20 DEF / +40 HP.
Required per article:
1 Cut gem - 750 Weapons-grade steel - 25000 Herb - 10 Icerod - 1 Poison hail - 250 Stoneskin potion - 5000 Statue - 225.000,00 Gold

Angelwrath

Only the elite units of the high elves are permitted to bear this weapon. +150 ATK / +25 DEF / +50 HP.
Required per article:
1 Cut gem - 1500 Weapons-grade steel - 5000 Sculpture - 5000 Statue - 1000 Bronze mask - 2 Legacy of Pain - 275.000,00 Gold

Shandrian

Enveloped by pure energy, this bow is a masterpiece of elvish craftsmanship. +180 ATK / +40 DEF / +80 HP.
Required per article:
35000 Cobalt - 2 Cut gem - 36000 Jewelry - 350.000,00 Gold

Draccus Catcher

Decorated with relics of the savage peoples, this bow has devastating potential. +200 ATK / +70 DEF / +100 HP.
Required per article:
32000 Jewelry - 30000 Sculpture - 9 Cut gem - 1 Syonite - 275.000,00 Gold

Machloryn

The holder of this weapon can slow and paralyze approaching enemies. +20 ATK / +40 DEF / +80 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 250 Weapons-grade steel - 5000 Cobalt - 25000 Herb - 25 Scepter of the Archmage - 250 Rage potion - 250 Stoneskin potion - 50.000,00 Gold

Moon Lance

The knowledge of how to produce this weapon came from the Creatures of the Night. +40 ATK / +50 DEF / +70 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 750 Weapons-grade steel - 15000 Jug - 10000 Stone plaque - 25000 Leather - 1600 Stew
150.000,00 Gold

Worldwarper

This staff is powerful enough to turn the tides of even an epic battle. +35 ATK / +65 DEF / +80 HP.
Required per article:
1 Cut gem - 1000 Weapons-grade steel - 750 Gears - 250 Ball bearing - 20 Hydraulic pump
225.000,00 Gold

Scepter of Rot

Enemies coming in contact with the scepter rot away inside in mere seconds. +50 ATK / +50 DEF / +125 HP.
Required per article:
1 Cut gem - 1750 Weapons-grade steel - 10 Icerod - 500 Rage potion - 6500 Fuel
275.000,00 Gold

Staff of Blinding

Resembling a simple walking stick, it is filled with destructive potential. +40 ATK / +60 DEF / +200 HP.
Required per article:
30000 Sculpture - 675 Healing elixir - 450 Rage potion - 275 Stoneskin potion
350.000,00 Gold

Blood Sun

This staff boils the blood of its enemies and incinerates them from the inside. +100 ATK / +130 DEF / +140 HP.
Required per article:
2400 Weapons-grade steel - 5 Cut gem - 25000 Cobalt - 36500 Steel
500.000,00 Gold
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 16. Jan 2014, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 16. Jan 2014, 00:20

Guilds on the English Server Order by number of Members.

Hawks (Hell) 41/50

Ninja Academy of Pirates 36 to Many

WATCHMEN (WAT) 34/50

Death's Behest (MORT) 23/50
The Antichrist (666) 17/50
Epics (EPC) 2/50
TIMEBANDITS (TIME) 1/50
Deus-Ultima-Weapon-X (DX) 1/50
Ankoria (Ank) 1/50

Last edited by DiannaDark on Mon 7. Apr 2014, 20:32, edited 4 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 16. Jan 2014, 20:51

Top Secret Game Hints and Tricks

These are secrets to moving forward in the Game to be read only by the Members of Hawk's Training Guild.

Kagen has offered Great pieces of Advice. Do not share these with anyone outside the Guild, they are too powerful.

Sell things cheaply to your friends in the Guild, then they will sell things cheaply to you. You know how much it takes to make things.

I put some of the other things he put on our Board here.

Kagan is a bonus for our Guild, I knew he would be. Told you so.

If you charge lots more than the production cost for the things you sell, expect guys to want to charge you lots more than the production cost for the things you want.

Inside the Guild, we need to work together.

When each of you Levels up, it makes the Guild Look good.

When you are new, you have such a long way to go.

Heal your Army, Repair Your Mech, Fuel your Mech.

Do your Battles, Send your Army on a Raid, when you need Serf's for a bigger army, do the 1 to 8 hour quest a lot.

Be patient, unlike me.

Eventually you will need lots and lots of Large Buildings and over 1000 Imps to keep them producing stuff.

Work toward having Large Buildings to build Wood, Stone, Water, and Farm Goods, for now, only those need to be medium, and finally Large.

You will get to a Quest that requires your Butchery to be Large, eventually, it will ask for lots of Stew.

When the Game gives you the Intruder Quest, it is nice to have a couple of medium Foundry's, Mines produce the Ore for the Foundry's.Woodcutter's have to produce lots and lots of wood to operate the Foundry's. Eventually your Mines need to be Large, your Foundry's Medium.

Wood Workshop's can build you Jewelry to use in making Weapons.

Stock breeding produce the Goats for the Tannery to make Leather out of, eventually you will need lots of that.

Try to build all your buildings except the Jewerly, forget about that one, it is too expensive.

How to proceed:

When you have all raw material building (fish, wood, stone, ore, water) big and full of working imps, you can start occupying yourself with your army.

Work at the Daily Quests and the Story Quest and Defeating the Bosses. Your job is to move forward in the Game and move up in Levels. Some use resources in making their buildings larger, producing and worry about the Army Later.

I like having an Army and spend way too much Gold, Resources, and Time on that.

Try to equip your army and research the units. Hire only the Orc of the little units. The Battlemage is a good all around Unit at a reasonable price. When you are very rich, then you can Train Great Units like the Archangels, High Elf, or even the Tears of the Sun.

Do not train every unit, as you have Researched the Unit. Eventually you will want to Dismiss them and hire better ones. Take big steps there or it will cost you a great amount of gold. Once you decide to enter the Heroic Dungeons, you will need an almost impossible 94,000 Total Points. You will need the Best Units you can get for that.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 18. Jan 2014, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 17. Jan 2014, 00:11

Top Secret Information about Building stuff to Sell to the Troll from Kagen.

For your eyes only.

Basis ressources where only gold is needed for production:

Water (o,o5g), fish (0,1g), wood (0,11g), stone (0,15g), crabs (0,4g), ore (0,8g)
[from cheapest to most expensive in production]

troll market prices:
water: 0,2g
fish: 0,4g
crabs: 0,9-1,4g
wood: 0,44g
ore: 2,1-3g
stone: 0,6g

Now what can you gain by selling those at the troll market?

1. ore: 1,2-2,2g
2. crabs: 0,5-1g
3. stone: 0,45g
4. wood: 0,33g
5. fish: 0,3g
6. water: 0,15g

[from the most profitable to the not so profitable]

Do not duplicate or share this document with anyone who does not know the " hi " sign and the secret handshake.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 18. Jan 2014, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 17. Jan 2014, 18:06

These guys were members of Hawk's Training Academy and tossed out of our Guild by the Level Restrictions and are now able to Click on the Shield of our Guild and post to our Guild Blackboard.

Alistaire has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered
Hawk's Academy for Leaders and Counselors.

maxgamer101 has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered
Hawk's Academy for Leaders and Counselors. Since then maxgamer101 has
been able to finally log on to his Dreadlord account and the maxgamer101 account
has been deleted.

XxxEdenxxX has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered

Also Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates with all Honors and Glory

Kaval has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered

Dutchie has Graduated the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy
of Leaders and Counselors.

system33 has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy
for Counselors and Leaders.

There is a more complete list posted somewhere.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 1. Feb 2014, 18:13, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Next

Return to This and that