This is Our Game and our Forum.

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Re: I am Naked on this page.

Postby Redles » Sun 23. Feb 2014, 02:56

*Looks at picture*
.............Let's talk about wut?
134/140
Redles

Postby GYNDE » Sun 23. Feb 2014, 03:47

:lol:

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Toramisu » Sun 23. Feb 2014, 04:27

GYNDE/ youve been clickd/

your horse looks like it has worms.....

but then i read the " smart pak"

me and my blind eyes say it said " SMART PARK"...

so maybe the horse is just parking....
I am Tatsuki,I like to be calld Tigu
I'm Hells Guild First counsel member, Voice of DemiFan
I Help and answer all questions to the best of my ability
Demi and I Love helping the new people start there game

Broadcast of my fav music
Toramisu

Postby DiannaDark » Sun 23. Feb 2014, 06:25

Good night, guys.

:)
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby TheRedNeck » Thu 27. Feb 2014, 11:17

hello diana,i like the blonde with the ar-15 :)but being canadian really dont see the need for civillians to own such weapons,we do own guns up north as well,but youre only aloud 3 rounds in a mag in a riffle,and only hunting style or shotguns,and we get handguns too,but civillians cant carry them except to the gun range to shoot targets,and the way i understand youre constitution the rite to bear arms was a provision designed for formations of millitias durring a time of war and not intended to arm civillians with millitary type weapons but youre supreme court doesnt hane the balls to clarify the amendment ,nor do youre polliticians that have all been paid off by lobyists.and besides that all those arms companies need some1 to sell them to or theyll go bankrupt so why not dump them on youre population.i livein the 4th largest city in canada with like 1.2 mil for a population and guess how many murders we get a year,under 30 and most arent done with guns,its usually old school up close and personal with a knife.you would think with all the mass shootings you guys have down there youre populous would wake up and send the nra,there lobyists and all there bought and paid for pollititians packing,but i guess considering the sheer numbers of guns floating around there its probably near imposible at this stage anyway.have a good night diana :mrgreen:
TheRedNeck

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 27. Feb 2014, 17:24

It is fine.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I would be very unhappy if my guns were taken away.

I live in the woods.

If you have raccoons, possums, coyotes, and snakes in your yard, it is nice to have a gun or two laying around.

Obama and our Senate and House gave weapons to drug smugglers, arm Terrorists, give weapons to Egypt and Iran, and ship money to buy weapons and weapons and military equipment to practically every nation that wants them and are operating a War on Terror in Africa and the Middle East and act concerned that law abiding civilians in the Untied States have a gun.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Azmeera » Thu 27. Feb 2014, 18:21

My cat threw up on my shoe this morning, and I didn't get any souls for the dungeon my army ran. Impeach Obama!

On a more serious note, the way the gun rights debate seems to immediately head for extremes annoys the bejesus out of me. There's a middle ground between "No one should ever own a gun or people will DIE!" and "We should all be able to own every weapon we want! You can pry this gun from my cold, dead hands!" And this comes from someone who also lives in a rural area and has a heavily gun-owning family (and a camp with a target range and hunting stands set up--but no running water or electricity).

I think most people can agree that there are some people out there that should not own guns, and in my opinion there are certain situations where no one should be carrying a gun. (Some people will disagree with me on that last one.) But when the conversation immediately heads for the extremes, no headway is made.

I was going to post a photo of a bare chested male soldier with a gun in the interest of gender equity, but I wasn't sure if DoE would consider that "glorifying violence" so I simply ogled them myself. Sorry, folks. I'm sure you know how to Google.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

Postby TheRedNeck » Thu 27. Feb 2014, 20:43

yes this is true,we always had hunting rifles around the house,nothing wrong with that,you needed them growing up in the northern bush with all the bears and wolves always roaming around,and i find it fun goin to the gun club and crackin off a box of rounds once in a while,but these days i do my hunting in the meat isle of safeway haha,growing up on wild game in my youth i dont much relish the taste of it anymore,its easier to Q up a t-bone from the grocer if ya know what i mean :))
TheRedNeck

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 27. Feb 2014, 23:17

If you live in New York City and don't even have a yard, you don't really need a Gun.

You should be able to own one anyway, just as you should have the Freedom of Religion and the Freedom of Speech.

Those things make us different from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and China.

We need the Bill of Rights.

The Human Rights and Freedoms we have are what has always made the United States a great place to live.

Take them away and it will be a Godawful place to live, like China.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Azmeera » Fri 28. Feb 2014, 00:37

To bring this discussion back to something earlier in the thread...

I think the point of GENDY's post was missed.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

PreviousNext

Return to This and that