This is Our Game and our Forum.

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Re: I am Naked on this page.

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 01:15

I don't know about Wolf Blitzer, I don't listen to rap music.

I guess he can get a wig.

I woke up tired and with a headache this morning, it is spring, my allergies are awful this year, I may as well quit taking my allergy medications, I can't tell they are doing anything.

I hope everyone is fine today, it will be a beautiful sunshiny day here, but I shouldn't spend so much time as I did yesterday outside.

I think I am beginning to love the winter time.

Have fun in the Game..
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby TheRedNeck » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 14:21

youre beginning to luv the winter ehh,well turn you into a canuck yet diana :lol: the weathers gettin ugly here,we have another storm rolling in this morning maybe 3 days of snow not much though only about 10cm over the 3 days but still ugly windy cold yuk blahhh weather :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but youre right no hay fever yet :lol:
TheRedNeck

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 27. Mar 2014, 02:52

That may be just the climate I am suited for.

I hate being tired and sick all the time.

I know, it isn't all the time.

It makes the day long, though, when you have a headache, your nose is running, and your eyes water all day.

I guess I will have to go back to taking the over the counter stuff that knocks you out or wires you up, with my prescription medications.

Probably if I could get some whiskey to go with it, it wouldn't hurt.

The lawyers and rich people owned by huge corporations mean nothing to me, they are all the same. Politics is not something I need to worry about.

Love and Music are the Magic in our World and they are 1000 times more important than politics. The guys and girls who make music are the heroes of our time.

Subject: The labyrinth has lived up to its reputation

Although your army is comprised of hardened veterans, the labyrinth has claimed its toll. To return to the surface at all required sacrifices so horrid that even the hardest of the lot cannot bear to speak of it.

I am proving that Light Green is always a loss for me.

I have attacked the Labryinth Level 19 three times and lost at Light Green and sent my Army back in to lose again.

I have lost 4 times at light Green. If I win at 5 tries, I have a 20 percent chance of winning when if is Light Green.

5 times, I lost at light green.

I finally got smart and looked it up.

Stufe 21: (1.250.000 Points)
light green: 50,070 Points

I am at Level 22 and it is giving me Light Green and I have attempted it 5 times and lost.

My total points is 47,073. I should have lost at Level 21. I shouldn't be trying Level 22 of the Labyrinth till I have like 53,000 or so points.

Oh well. I will avoid the Labyrinth till I have 53,000 Total Points.

I got the points I needed.

I am not doing the Labyrinth for a while.

:)
<3

DiannaDark

Postby TheRedNeck » Tue 1. Apr 2014, 07:21

hello diana,so have you ever heard of fusion energy?the labs at los alamos new mexico are experimenting with it and were doin the same in british columbia.are system the figure to be on line with a 100 mega watt power plant in around 4 yrs.its completely emision free it only gives of helium and that size plant can be built dirt cheap and produce electricity for about 7 cents a joule .basically it will replace all coal and natural gas power plants and nuclear as well and is suposed to be completely safe.but we know that big oil and coal wont like it one bit because it will put a big dent in there wallets evetually.if youre interested in how it works look up general fusion canada they even have plant diagrams and explanation of how magnetic fusion works,it could be a real game changer if it gets rolling on a really large scale.hows that for a new topic of interest ehh :lol:
TheRedNeck

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 2. Apr 2014, 04:47

Something I have always wondered about, Hydrogen is about the most flammable thing around.

Sounds like it could make a fuel.

If only we had a combination of Hydrogen and Oxygen to provide Hydrogen and Oxygen, we would have all we need for combustion.

Like Water, for instance.

Why can't we pour water into a vehicle and use it for fuel?

Or a power plant at the Ocean, there is lots of water there to use for fuel.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 3. Apr 2014, 20:21

When Hawk's Guild was created this is what was on the Guild Blackboard

On the Fifteenth of April the Guild will be a year old.

We don't need no stinking rules.

The Guidelines are to help you level up faster.

None of this is on the Guild Blackboard anymore.

Some of it is funny.

We were a Training Guild for New Guys in the Game until the Level Restrictions were Added.

This is really cute, but sometime in the past most of it was taken down from our Blackboard.

Now we are The Training Guild for Leaders and Counselors.

Kommando Spezialkräfte Ausbildung Guild (KSK)

- If you need material for a Daily Quest post it on the Blackboard

Guidelines:

1) Make 5 wells, 5 woodcutters, 5 quarries as soon as you can, buy one Imp every other day.
2) Have 4 free serfs you can use immediately to train your guild army, when you join the Guild.
3) Your guys for the Guild Army needs to be made up of the 4 best units you can make at your current research level, including gear, use the Orc until you can hire at least the Dark Elf.
4) Healing the guild army takes gold. Everyone needs to donate at least 500 gold daily to help this cost.
5) Healing the guild army morale takes food. Everyone needs to donate 10 dried fish, or 1 crab cake daily.
6) The Guild Army will go on portal raids. It will bring back stuff that you can find in the guild inventory. If you want something obtained through a raid ask the leader and they will sell it to you for 1 gold each.
Some items are never for sale they are required to build guild buildings:
Wood, Stones, Beer, Hard liquor, Grapes, Turnip, Wheat, Eternite Stones, Fire Cyclones, Sperical Dice, Steel, Dried Fish, Stone Plaque, Legs of Beef, Crab Cakes, Stews, Weapons Grade Steel, Copper, Bronze, Cobalt, and Jewelry
7) Please help build things in your guild, anyone who finds the following items Eternite Stones, Fire Cyclones, and Sperical Dice is required to donate them for the greater good.
8) If you need something made please post a request on the bulletin board. If you can make that item for another player then send them a contract at a fair price. Above twice the Production Price is not a Fair Price. Lets keep stuff off the market, as much as we can, sell things inside the Guild, that we need so other players do not profit from our hard work as much as we can. If someone makes a request for an item, and you are going to build it, or have it and want to sell it, post it on the Guild Blackboard.
9) Please take a few moments of your time and read and the online help, the forum and the guild rules. Ask questions, that is what we are here for, so you can learn how to play.
10) If you have surplus items you want to sell post it on the guild bulletin board. If you are a player that wants to buy these goods post that as well on the bulletin board so the other play can make you up a contract. Remember the price for stuff between guild members is 2 times what is costs to make. If no one will buy your items sell them on the Marketplace or keep them for the Troll. If you post stuff at the Marketplace, the Troll Price or twice the Production Price or above that is a good price.
11) A complete list of all the items, where they are made, how much they cost will be manufactured later by the Guild.
12) Daily logins, you must login every single day, if you do not have a good reason not to.
13) Attack Members of Other Guilds and Players not in a Guild First.

Level 4 through 13 Special Forces Acedemy
Last edited by DiannaDark on Mon 17. Nov 2014, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby TheRedNeck » Fri 4. Apr 2014, 14:54

sounds to me like you guys have way to many rules,hawks the opresser guild muhaha :roll: attack attack ATTACK evil hawks guild :lol:
TheRedNeck

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 5. Apr 2014, 03:10

They were never rules.

They were Guidelines.

They are gone now.

We don't need no Stinking Rules in our General Information above our Blackboard.

It's a pirate's life for me.

Today we have 44 Members. We can have 6 more. Due to that, within the next month we are going to remove nine members who have stopped playing the Game. They have not logged on since 2013. That will make room for more members to Hawk's. It will also make the Ninja Academy of Pirates, who's Blackboard is the NAP Guild Blackboard in This and That the Largest Guild on the English Server.

We built the Storeroom. So far my top Donors for the Prison Project are:

Gortok
Nono
qrixzla
PrinceStyx
basqua99
mrmojorisin
Kloves
Kagen
Carthienes
mebreasta
Havalaf
Phobos
bartaburesi
Brigharbila
LoomingDark

My Counselors are also donating but are not eligible for the contest

xtro
Tatsuki
Dreadlord

I will also donate, as I can.

We built the Fireplace, now we have two Base Units.

We will have the Lap Dog before we build the Prison.

We need 188.635 Weapons-grade steel Weapons-grade steel Weapons-grade steel more to build the Prison.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 1. May 2014, 01:18, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Sun 13. Apr 2014, 15:40

Easter Event ?

Bahumbug !

Easter is not a holiday an Evil Genius who wants to conquer the known world would appreciate.

Do you have a Favorite Bad Guy ?

Dracula in the old black and white vampire movies, like in the oldest vampire legends, they don't come out in the sunshine, they don't have sex and make babies, and they are too cool for school.

Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now, Captain Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribean, Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, "Angel Eyes," The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Gollum in The Lord of the Rings trilogy is just ikky, The Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz, T-X in Terminator 3, Frank in Once Upon a Time in the West, Darth Vader in Star Wars, Azumi in Azumi and Azumi 2, Saya in Blood the Last Vampire, Light in Death Note, Aizen in Bleach, Naraku in Inuyasha, Sailor Galaxia in Sailor Moon, Gendo Ikari in Neon Genesis: Evangelion, Wile Coyote in the Roadrunner, the Joker in Batman, Magneto and Mystique (Rebecca Romijn) in Xmen, Vampirella in Vampirella, Madison in Charlies' Angels, Lucy Diamond in D.E.B.S, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry as Cat Woman, Sienna Miller as the Baroness in G.I. Joe, Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy in Batman and Robin, Lucy Liu in Kill Bill, and the bad girls in the Devil May Cry video games. Regina George in Mean Girls, Sil in Species, Megan Fox in Jenifer's Body, Aaliyah as Akasha in 'Queen of the Damned', and Angelina Jolie as Foxx in Wanted

I know, Captain Sparrow isn't your typical bad guy, but he is a pirate.

Isn't the Bad Guy always your favorite.

Have a Great Week Guys.

Have fun in the Game and please do what you have to do here to keep from getting bored in the Game.

There is no music here, but I have music. I plug my iPod into my Computer Speakers. Music and Love are the Magic in our world. If you share love in our world you are doing good. I hope you get to color eggs and have kids hunt eggs for Easter. It is such fun.

Please don't tell anyone I say things like that, I have a reputation to live down to.

Guys, it is only a Game.

Play the Game and Have fun.

I will try to remember that, too.

<3

DiannaDark

Postby TheRedNeck » Wed 16. Apr 2014, 12:11

mmmm the baroness and lucy diamonds,be some good eatin there :lol:
TheRedNeck

PreviousNext

Return to This and that