NAP Community Shut Down

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Re: NAP Guild Blackboard

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 00:41

If you wish, you can create a new " NAP Blackboard" for any Group of members you wish.

It will not be flooded with stuff you don't need, like this one is.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Fri 10. Jan 2014, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 15:00

The Troll Market is busted, sometimes it pays Gold for Items, sometimes it doesn't.

I have to sell stuff there, the Marketplace has been slow since the Upgrade, probably because guys are disgusted with the Level Restrictions.

I sell items in Lots at the Troll market, I advise you do to the Same.

Instead of selling 80000 Stones, or whatever, sell 19999 quite a few times. That way the Pirates at the Troll Market will give you some of the Gold you are trying to get.

Tatsuki DemiFan 10.01.2014

Subject: Troll market

Just makeing a note

In the troll marke me and demi have trouble selling stones over 20k

and i tested this
stones do sell at 20k stones sold
but anything beyond that we dont see any gold returned.

so just makeing sure that no one gets this glitch.

just noteing something im a lil miffed at :P

I will continue to sell items in lots in the Troll market, I have been selling in lots of 30,000 or so, I am going to drop to lots of less than 20000.

Thank you very much for your input.

The Troll Market is still busted and I do not have any faith in the Marketplace Either, I think I will start selling in lots there, too.[/color]

<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 15:56

Prices of things do change, but do not buy items at a price higher than you can afford.

If you have something you need, contact DemiFan in the Game.

A Serf at 30000 is a bit high.

I bought lots of Serfs at 15000, They are too expensive to buy now.

A Soul at 55000 is a bit high.

I sell mine at 45000, but they are not worth that.

Tickets at 2000 is really just a bit high.

If I were going to sell mine they would be 1500 Gold each.

If you post Guild Building Materials on the Marketplace at a higher price than this they will not sell.

Eternite Stones 50 Gold
Fire Cyclones 250 Gold
Sperical Dice 100 Gold

Watch the ones on the Marketplace, no one buys them.

If you want to sell something, open your Inventory, click the Magnifying Glass, see what other Guys are selling the item at.

If they are selling the item at a lower price than you want, keep it, you can sell it later

I always sell things pretty cheap, I want items I place on the Marketplace to sell

Frosty rune axes x4 - 2,600
Ice rods x2 - 3,600
Novice rods x3 - 350
reinforced wodden shields x4 - 550
septers of the archmage x3 - 1400
Helm of the centar x1 - 4000 or keep it
scimitars x4 - 3200
serated dirks x2 - 300
Shortbow x2 - 300
tears of the wind x3 - 3400
two handed axe x1 - 1400
viking helms x2 - 550
wooden shields x3 - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

The Traveling Merchant buys Price Items at about twice the porce sold at. or more. the Traveling Merchant buys Beer at 9.49, you can sell it for about 25.
Wine to the Traveling merchant at 13.25 you can sell it at about 25.

Priced do change, use the magnifying glass.

Beer 9.49 Gold 25
Wine 13.25 Gold 25
Hard Liguer 13.66 Gold 28
Dried Fish 1.35 Gold 1.3
Crab Cake 4.47 Gold 5
Leg of Beef 11.67 Gold 24
Stew 21.68 Gold 30
Jewelery 19.50 Gold 50
Sculpture 25.10 Gold
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 123
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 124
Leather Vest 161.22 175
Statue 15.09 22
Jug 20.50 Gold 25
Stone Plaque 29.27 Gold 35
AK20 1,884.24 2000

The Troll buys

Water .2 .6
Stones .6 .8
Wood .44 1.5
Fish .4 .5
Ore 2.5 2.7
Steel 25 30
Blessed Cobalt Shield 3000 3000
Iron Hammer 3000 3000
Crab 1.35 1.4
Steer 9.25 14
Reinforced wood shield 500
Reinforced ebony bow 1250
Rusted Helm 1250
Ebony Bow 500
Bronze Helm 300
Wooden Shield 300
Long Shield 1500
Rusted Long Sword 500
Viking Helm 500
War Helm 3000
Hunting Bow 3000

You would probably do just as well to keep the Reinforced Wooden Shields, Novice Rods, Shortbows, Two Handed Axes, Wooden Shields, Viking Helms, and Serated Dirks till the Troll will buy them. When you reach level 10, the Troll buys these more often. You can make lots of these and sell them to the troll. If you post them on the Marketplace, sometimes they set there for a long time. Till you get to level 10, post them on the Marketplace if you get tired of your Inventory being pages and pages long.

Frosty rune axes x4 - 3,600
Ice rods - 3,600
Novice rods - 350
reinforced wodden shields - 550
septers of the archmage - 1400
Helm of the centar x- 4000 or keep it
scimitars - 3200
serated dirks - 300
Shortbow - 300
tears of the wind - 3400
two handed axe - 1400
viking helms - 550
wooden shields - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

If you have posted some of these to the Marketplace, leave them there, they may sell. Look at the stuff in your inventory, if you click on the magnifying glass under the item, it shows you what other guys have posted the item for sale at.

Look at the weapons posted on the Marketplace.

Firespine and StormWing are cheap enough to buy. The prices on these is between 4000 and 5000 Gold Don't pay any more, I can make thse.

Blackfeather x1 - keep these - normally keep anything you get from the Elite Merchant.

Copper is the best thing to make. You can sell copper to the Troll.

Time and cost related to what you get for it

If you are going to make metals to sell, you need to work on mines and woodworkers, It takes 5 large woodcutters working all the time to produce enough wood for the Foundry. You will need lots of Ore, too.

I don't sell metals often, usually I am using Metals to build stuff.

Bronze, Steel, and Cobalt you can sell for a higher price on the Marketplace, but then you have to wait.

I build Stones and Fish to sell, they are raw materials so there is not a cost in raw materials to make them. I sell them to the troll.

Building Copper to sell is the best metal to build, sell it at 22 Each on the Marketplace.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 17:13

The History of Hawk's Guild and the Ninja Academy of Pirates

I created Hawk"s Guild to help new guys to the Game, Rancoor999 and I came up with the idea for a Training Guild. We began formulating the Idea probably in February of 2013.

When we had created a basic set of rules and instructions, we checked on how to create a Guild and it costs too much for us. Rancoor999 has been silent since then.

I talked to the counselors of Watchman, offering to set up the Training Guild inside Watchman Guild as a part of that Guild, they did not like that idea.

I pretty much gave up on having a Training Guild.

But I was talking to Hawk. When I was new to the Game, Hawk was very helpful, as was st0rm of 666, tigerclaw of Evilwolves, GENDY, HenryIII, and Redles of Death's Behest, and the guys of Watchman Guild.

I received the Donation of Hawk's Hell Guild from Hawk, who has since left the Game. Animal, Dreadlord, Hayden, and Hawk were the first members and the first Counselors of Hawk's Guild. I was recruiting for Hawk's but the membership was slow to rise, I believe there were about 10 members when I finally moved to Hawk's.

I was made a Counselor and then the Leader of the Watchman Guild and felt I was doing some useful work there, recruiting new members for Watchman, working on the getting the Storeroom built, and building up the Guild Army, so until about April of 2013, I was too involved to move to Hawk's, where I should have been from the first day it started.

Finally I joined Hawk's Training Guild, Thank each of you guys in Hawk's so much, you are the reason I am still in the Game. You are always very supportive and very helpful. I have the Best Players and the Best Counselors in the Game. Each of my Counselors deserves to be a Guild Leader and many of my guild members could be Leaders. You guys are the best.

I have a horribly long set of Game Instructions which is posted to the NAP Guild Blackboard on the Forum, the title is The Game. I had some help with that from Rancoor and bothered quite a few guys in the Game with Questions relating to the Game. Quite a bit of the stuff in the document is copy write protected, so it is available for educational purposes only.

When Days of Evil added Level Restrictions they locked 12 or so of my guys out of Hawk"s Guild, they still receive messages to all members, but can not see the Guild Button and can not post on our Blackboard. They communicate to us only by Message.

I created the Ninja Academy of Pirates to help those guys get to Level 10, we have expanded my secret guild to help each guy of less than Level 10 in the game and have opened the job of Counselor to members of other Guilds, so far only BladeRaptor of Death"s Behest has became a counselor in our Secret Guild, but many guys from each Guild on the English Server have pledged their Support. Some of them have allowed me to use their names on the NAP Blackboard on the Forum.

Ninja Academy of Pirates is not part of Hawk's Guild.

I gave the Leader of NAP job to my friend Deathavan. I remain the secretary, so I can edit the First page of our NAP Guild Blackboard.

The only rule for guys in NAP is to have fun in the Game.

The only rule for Counselors is to help new guys in the Game.

I do hope some of the Counselors of NAP create their own Blackboards where they can receive Questions and Problems from New Guys in the Game and anyone in the Game, without the long and boring diatribes I post in my Forum pages.

Thank you so much to the guys who are supporting NAP Guild and the guys acting as Counselors in NAP and the Guys who have joined NAP.

We talk quite a bit about NAP in Hawk's Guild, four of our Guys have reached Level 10, I am hoping when the guys we have in Hawk's and NAP reach Level 10, there is little mention of NAP. I do believe that will be the case.

Eventually I would like to have guys from every Guild and guys not in any Guild as members and Counselors in NAP.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Wed 16. Jul 2014, 21:00, edited 3 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Build » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 17:14

Hello, posting here to see what's up. Thanks for the info Demi, your great. I will be lvl10 soon. To the top of the ladder we go!
Build

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 17:26

Thank you so much, Build.

You are going to be an Asset to the Game.

I am glad guys like you find Days of Evil.

:)
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Build » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 22:30

Lots of wood and gold. Lots.
Build

Postby Build » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 22:58

Anyone know how many posts you must have to add a signature?

Changing the topic, I really enjoy this game. I wish I could raid in 1/2 hour increments. I feel like when I am actively playing I don't see a lot of action, lol. It is awesome being able to go to work, etc and come back to work being done.
Build

Postby Build » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 23:25

One more question, after you fury is gone, what exactly does that mean? I can still enter battle/arena, but.....?
Build

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 23:47

To win Battles you need high overall Points, Attack, Defense, and HP.

I would not be surprised if Vitality is calculated, too.

I can not Battle when my Vitality is 0.

I have paid Tickets to Renew my Vitality, never never do that.

Tomorrow your Vitality will be fine.

That is the way to go.

Always be patient, never waste Souls or Tickets.

To learn who to battle, look at the guys above you in Honor Points that do not have millions of overall points.

Write their names down. Take a look at their Armies, Click on their Name then click on Army, you can see if they have Epic Units, the super monsters, and see how many army units they have.

If they have lots and lots of Epics and many more army units than you, don't battle them.

If you battle someone and lose mark their name off your list.

I know, it is a lot of work to do it like this. And this is secret, don't tell anyone.
<3

DiannaDark

PreviousNext

Return to This and that