NAP Community Shut Down

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Re: NAP Guild Blackboard

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 7. Jan 2014, 02:51

Ignore this page, it is a work in progress.

Ninja Academy of Pirates, the Secret and Illegal Guild of the English Server in the Game

NAP

It is very possible soon we will require all members of this guild to learn the pirate song, I expect it
to be moved here.

X----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X------------------------------------- XXXXXXXXXXX-------------------------------------------------------
X------------------------------------X---------------X-------------------------------------------------------
X-------------------------------------X----X----X----X-------------------------------------------------------
X--------------------------------------X-------------X-------------------------------------------------------
X-----------------------------------------X ---X ---X-------------------------------------------------------
X--------------------------------------------XXX-------------------------------------------------------
X-------------------------X--------------------------------------X----------------------------------------
X-------------------------------X----------------------X--------------------------------------
X--------------------------------------X---------X-------------------------------------------------------
X------------------------------------====--X-------------------------------------------------------
X---------------------------------X-----------------X-------------------------------------------------------
X--------------------------X----------------------------------- X-------------------------------------------------

On this date, whatever it is, the members are the Counslors of Hawk"s, DemiFan, the Captain Deathaven, the guys in Hawks of less than Level 10, and three new members.

The Members of Hawks of less than Level 10 are members of Hawks, though they can not see the Guild are members in full standing here, at Level 10, we will be happy when they can enter our Guild again.

If guys less than Level 10 of another Guild should choose to join the illegal Guild, when they become Level 10, they return to the Guild they belong to.

The New Members signing up to the Secret Guild are to join Hawks, when they become Level 10, but that is a Guideline and not a rule. Members of other Guilds joining the Ninja Academy of Pirates do not swear the semi sacred Oath to join NAP upon reaching Level 10.

It is an invisible Guild of players who have learned the " hi " sign and the secret handshake and promised to join Hawk"s Hell Guild when the New and Improved Game will let them. We have members, though we are not actively recruiting for this Guild till Feb. 1, 2014. You can join.

Because our new Guild is completely separate and independent and not bound by any rules or restrictions of The Game, High Level guys can join NAP Guild to help new guys in the Game. If you are in another Guild you can join, if you are in another Guild, you do not have to join Hawk"s Guild. You do have to allow NAP to give your name to new guys in the Game. Your job is to help them with Daily Quests and answer their Questions about the Game. If you do this in return, you learn the " hi " sign and the Secret Handshake.

The First Mate, who volunteers to replace DemiFan as First Mate of NAP, will of course learn the very important song, our anthem, " It's a pirate's life for me", swear a blood oath to help new guys in the Game, learn the "hi" sign, learn the secret handshake and pay a bounty of 500 gold to DemiFan each month for the honor of representing NAP in the world.

The Counselors of NAP are all volunteers who will help new guys in the game.

Ninja Pirates are:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.
Possibly failing at most of that, they remain, helpful.

These following rules, are more or less Guidelines, we live by them, or by the word of the Captain.

I. Every man and woman has a vote in affairs of moment; has equal title to the fresh provisions, or strong liquors, at any time seized, and may use them at pleasure, unless a scarcity makes it necessary, for the good of all, to vote a retrenchment.
II. Every man and woman to be called fairly in turn, by list, on board of prizes because, they were on these occasions allowed a shift of clothes: but if they defrauded the company to the value of a dollar in plate, jewels, or money, marooning was their punishment. If the robbery was only betwixt one another, they contented themselves with slitting the guilty, and set him on shore, in an uninhabited place, but somewhere, where he was sure to encounter hardships.
III. No person to game at cards or dice for money.
IV. The lights and candles to be put out at eight o'clock at night: if any of the crew, after that hour still remained inclined for drinking, they were to do it on the open deck.
V. To keep their piece, pistols, and cutlass clean and fit for service.
VI. To desert the ship or their quarters in battle, was punished with death or marooning.
VII. No striking one another on board, but every one of the crew's quarrels to be ended on shore, at sword or pistol.
VIII. The musicians to have rest on the Sabbath Day, but the other six days and nights, none without special favour.

Our motto is a Dual one.

Remember no matter where you go, there you are.

One for all and all for one.

And also in a strange language you may not understand, pay close attention always to these rules.

In Hoc Signo Vinces.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

The main rule for the Captain, First Mate, and each counselror is they help new guys in the Game.

The rules for the members of our guild is that they have fun in the game and ask for help when they need it, which includes when they are givin a Quest which requires of them such products that they can not produceeith the buildings they have. You do not have to join the Forum, if you do, you can post in This and That, especially in "Demi's Upgrade to the Game" and in "Are you new to the Game". In any case, you should go to "Are you new to the Game", a lot of the stuff there is totally useless, like the stuff in this long and misleading document, however a nice set of instructions and hints for the game are there, if you look for them. Please take a look in "Help", DOE has posted some very helpful stuff there.

Signed in Blood by the Captian of the Ninja Academy of Pirates Deathavan

Witnessed in Blood by the First Mate of the Ninja Academy of Pirates DemiFan

Janurary 6, 2014, the illegal guild of the Ninja Academy of Pirates becomes a real guild, sort of.

Everything in the Game takes forever, if nothing else, the game teaches you patience..

(If you do volunteer to take Demi's place as First Mate of NAP, you don't really have to give a blood oath learn a "hi" sign, learn a secret handshake, or pay a bounty of 500 gold to DemiFan each month for the honor of representing NAP.)[/color]

Last edited by DiannaDark on Tue 7. Jan 2014, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 7. Jan 2014, 04:33

If you wish to be an Officer in the Ninja Academy for Pirates or Hawk's Hell Guild you need learn to drink rum and practice with the pistol and the sword and learn this song.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate"s life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don"t give a hoot.

Yo ho, ho ho, a pirate"s life for me.
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.
Yo ho, ho ho, a pirate"s life for me.
We kindle and char and in flame and ignite.
We burn up the city, we"re really a fright.

We"re rascals and scoundrels, we"re villians and knaves.
We"re devils and black sheep, we"re really bad eggs.

We"re beggars and blighters and ne"er do-well cads,
Aye, but we"re loved by our mommies and dads,
It's a pirate's life for me.

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your world behind
Your friends don't dance
And if they don't dance
They are no friends of mine
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
It's a pirate's life for me

<3

DiannaDark

Postby Dutchie » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 11:07

DiannaDark wrote:
If you go to Fortress, Successes, and click on each item under Successes, you see just how far you are in each separate event, like Battles and Merchants and just what you need to move forward and get awards in each one.

I don't have a option 'successes' in the Fortress. The only way I can see those, for sofar I found out, is by clicking the link in the mail that I get when a achievement is attained.
I'm level 8, maybe it appears at a higher level ?

2 more levels to go...

Thx to all who have helped me sofar !

Have fun !
Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 11:38

After a relog, I did see my fortress page was changed with some extra things.
Besides the successes option, there's also competition, announcements and find player.
What''s the competition ? And announcements, what exactly is that ?

Have fun !
Dutchie

Postby st0rm » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 14:19

Dutchie wrote:After a relog, I did see my fortress page was changed with some extra things.
Besides the successes option, there's also competition, announcements and find player.
What''s the competition ? And announcements, what exactly is that ?

Have fun !

Welcome to the game and to this forum, Dutchie!

"Competition" is not yet available on the English server due to the small number of players. It is active, however, on the German servers (2 of them so far). It consists in challenging the players to perform certain actions (e.g. produce as much of a product as possible and then donate it to the "system") and then get rewards. The rewards can be exchanged for equipment and other goods at the Merchant.
"Announcements" refer to what you normally see on the Fortress page. For example, you can read Dami's message at the moment (right under the daily offers and above the progress bar).

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 15:14

st0rm, thank you so much. As always you are very helpful. I owe you lots and lots for all your help in the past.

Did you use to see things in the Game that are missing now?

It is not bugs and glitches, it is the new Level Restrictions in our Game.

I should have moved this to the NAP Guild Page. I you can see Competition and Successes, you are getting much closer to level 10.

Level 2:
Production, trade

Level 3:
Arena (pvp)

Level 4:
troll market, inventory

Level 5:
Quests, imp dealer, Shop, soul dealer

Level 6:
market place, contracts, Dungeons, research

Level 7:
daily speacial, maritimers, building/expand buildings

Level 8:
competition, announcement, succes, Trophycase, search player

Level 9:
beast dealer

Level 10:
guild

Level 11:
Labyrinth

Level 12:
thunderdome

Level 13:
oracle
Last edited by DiannaDark on Fri 10. Jan 2014, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby woepsie » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 19:00

DiannaDark wrote:Ninja Pirates are:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

Wow, i read that, and got angry!
But then i read the
DiannaDark wrote:Possibly failing at most of that, they remain, helpful.

part and it's all right again. You had me there for a minute :)
woepsie

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 21:29

woepsie, thank you so much for your post.

Thank you so much for your help in the Game. You are welcome to answer Questions on this page or to Contact me or Deathaven or any of the Counselors if you wish to become a First Mate of the NAP Guild.

Have fun in the Game.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 23:07

I hereby and therefore, without jurisdiction, with due malice and aforethought, do license and bequeath ability of each assigned Captain, and Captain of his own ability and appointment, to designate and procure on this Forum in "This and That" a " NAP Guild Blackboard for Death's Behest", or a separate Blackboard to be named by such Captain to assist players of the game of less than Level 10 to reach Level 10.

Such new blackboard would be free of the trappings, emotions, drama, art and such other useless encumbers that may or may not exist on the original NAP Guild Blackboard and could be designated for the use of one particular Guild or one such group of other miscreants or pirates.

On the first page of said Blackboard it should designate the group of members licensed to use said Blackboard.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Azmeera » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 00:30

I hereby and therefore, without jurisdiction, with due malice and aforethought, do license and bequeath ability of each assigned Captain, and Captain of his own ability and appointment...

Er, what? Is there a "Whatever That Post Said for Dummies" version? My brain fried approximately four hours ago today while alternately listening to Muzak and a voice assuring me that my business was important to them (liars). I'm not up to translating Pirate Lawyer Speak.
Azmeera, Death's Behest
Click here to give me gold and support my evil domination.
Azmeera

PreviousNext

Return to This and that