NAP Community Shut Down

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

NAP Community Shut Down

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 00:42

I thought it was a good idea, but it is shut down.

sorry

NAP Community Blackboard
Postby Orience » Tue 12. Jul 2016, 11:28

I'm out of this. Seriously.

Our Leader of the Ninja Academy of Pirates has given up on it.

If no Guild takes it, today is the last Day it exists.

Orience has accepted Leadership of the Ninja Academy of Pirates.
The User here is : Orience in the Game

Evrune has decided (err, I submitted that we might do so, actually :p) we should call this College for New Game Players a Community, so it will not be confused with a Guild, which you can not join here until you reach Level 10.

GENDY of Death's Behest Morte, st0rm of AnitChrist 666, and I - DemiFan of Hawk's - Hell agree to be available to answer Questions about Game Play. For materials you need contact DemiFan.

DemiFan - I am the first the player to Volunteer to be a Councilor in the Community.

We need more guys in our Game, we need more guys posting on the Forum, and we need more guys in Each Guild, 666, Watchman, and Death's Behest.

5 Grasping Liege 15.001 - 40.000 Quests, Imp dealer, Shop, Soul dealer

10 Treacherous Commander 220.001 - 800.000 Guild

Ganora is halfway to being able to join a Guild.

Our newest Graduate is Elim, with full honors from the world famous, Award Winning, and highly regarded Ninja Academy of Pirates Training Academy for new players of the Days of Evil Game.

Without any pressure or promise of rewards, Elim has chose to join Hawk's Training Guild for Counselors and Leaders.

As soon as he learns the hi sign, the secret handshake, and takes our Sacred Oath, Elim is a full Member of Hawk's with all the prestige and honor that entails, and will have a Uniform, a large room with a hot tub, full voting rights in the Guild, and of course the Sword that goes with the Prestigious Dress Uniform.

I need 3 more guys in Hawk's.

We need more than 4 Guilds in competition in Territorial Battles and in the other Competitions.

I hope more guys join the Game who want to compete and who will stay with the Game.[/color]

IF you want help and hints Look for White Letters in these pages.

The Instructions have been moved to there:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1477

Looking for some guys Level 1 through 9 who want help Leveling Up.

This is a Great time to be Starting in Our Game.

Labyrinth Raids are a lot easier.

If you are new to the game, message DemiFan in the Game, I will help you get to Level 10 faster so you can join a Guild, you get bonuses for being in a Guild.

If the guys who have been here for 2 years, like me, want to keep their place in Battle Rankings and Overall Rankings, they better stay active.

Up until the most recent update - to do level 172 in the Labyrinth you needed to have 190532 combined Mech/Army strength to get the dark green green "..no threat".

Currently I have reduced to 128732 for level 172 and It still shows Dark Green.

SO that is at least a 60000 point drop.

GYNDE (GENDY in the Game)

I would respectfully disagree about making the game easier.
In the last upgrade, it has made it so that anyone with an army of 90000 combined strength, can do enough Labs to get to level 25. - before the upgrade you needed 180000 to do the same thing. SO. Those who had already done it, now are joined by folks who do not have to work as hard to get there.

THIS game takes time. If it is diminished, the it just becomes a "Trophy for Everyone" game and you might as well go play Farm Heroes Saga.

DiannaDark ( DemiFan in the Game.)

Perhaps you are right, GENDY, perhaps it does not need to be easier, now.

It does not necessarily need to be made harder.

I want new guys to join the Game and stay here.

On the English Server, we do not have enough guys playing the Game.

I want more guys in the Game and I want more Guilds.

I want more stuff on the Marketplace.

I want more, more, more.

I would like it if you got a bonus for equipping the warriors with the Weapons they are Pictured with.

I don't care how many guys make it to Level 25.

Someone will always have the most Overall Points.

Someone will be Number 1 in Overall Rankings and someone will be Number 1 in Battles.

One Guild will have the Most Members that are the most Active and move the most members to the First Page in Overall Rankings and to the First Page in Battle Rankings. That Guild is Hawk's.

Elim is our newest member.

Thank you so much Elim for joining our Guild.

We really want to help new guys in the Game get to Level 10 so they can join the Guild of their choice.

Wake up, guys.

Look at Hints and Hawk's Guild Blackboard on this page, you can also find useful stuff there.

I want more members in this invisible guild. Level 1 to 9. This Guild is to help new guys in the Game. We can not do that without new guys joining the Guild. Please talk to me, DemiFan or to Tatsuki, Demifan, Dutchie, or Deathavan in the Game.

We can get you to Level 10 faster than you can make it alone, I promise.

xoxox

If you want to join the Hawk's Guild, you can start learning the Pirate Song and the song We Can Dance. They are part of our Official Guild bylaws. These songs will also help you in life.

We have a secret handshake and a " hi " sign by now for the Ninja Academy of Pirates, they are a bit different than the ones for Hawk's Guild, as our uniforms are a bit different.

This is the Ninja Academy of Pirates Guild Blackboard

The Ninja Training Academy is the Largest Guild on the English Server.

Once you join the Ninja Training Academy please contact DemiFan in the game anytime you need anything or have any question.

Please don't get bored in the Game, listen to music while you are here.

Have fun in the Game.

Always make a Donation to the Competition, you may win a Gold Coin which you will need in Act 3. Any of the other prizes can be traded to the Competition Merchant for Wood or souls.

Do normal Dungeon Raids during the Ticket Events. Tickets can buy you Epic Warriors and can buy you a Gold Coin, do not sell Tickets, they are rare, like souls.

Epic Warriors are the Best.

Do not buy Weapons or Armors on the Marketplace at more than 1200 Gold per Total Point. Ok, the prices are lots higher now than they were a year or so ago, don't worry about it. You will have to build a Large Armory and a Large Armorsmith. Then you can build your own weapons. For a long time in the Game a Stormhelm Hat, a Firespine Bow, and a Stoneskin Potion is just what your warrior needs.

The Battlemage is the first Warrior you Research that will last you a while in the Game.

If you can make something, it is better to build it than to buy it, almost every time.

xoxox

We have a few guys in the Ninja Training Academy working toward Level 10. A few of our recent Graduates have chosen to join a different Guild, that is fine, other Guilds, especially 666 need more members, we are happy to get guys to level 10, so they can join the Guild they want.

oxox

If you need anything, talk to DemiFan in the Game.

Stay active, guys. Listen to music when you are here, please don't get bored.

Thank you each for your hard work, when you level up you make the Ninja Training Academy Secret Guild and me look good.

Hints and Instructions are Usually in White Letters.

Deathavan is the Admiral of our Secret Guild which we have Renamed the Ninja Academy of Pirates.

Just as Hawk's has grown from just a thought that there should be a Training Guild to help new guys in the Game to the Largest Guild on the English Server. Ninja's Pirate's Academy has grown from a thought that with the New Level Restrictions, there should be help for new guys in the Game to the Second Largest Guild on the English Server.

For new guys to the Game, we offer help and instruction.

“If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. ”

― J.R.R. Tolkien

If you want to get to Level 10 faster join the NAP, We can accept 10 more members in Hawk's Training Guild for Leaders and Counselors, get busy.

Heal your Army, Repair and Fuel your Mech. Do your Battles, Do your Daily Quest, Start a Raid with your Army and long productions when you can.

Use your resources to build your buildings, expand your buildings, do your quests and build up your army, buy a serf or two when you can.

Play the Game and have fun, after all, it is just a Game.

We need New Guys to join this Guild, Guys are reaching Level 10 and Graduating, we can get you to Level 10 Faster than you can get there alone.

Deathavan, Dreadlord, xtro, Animal, Dutchie, Tatsuki, Blade Raptor of Death's Behest Guild, and DemiFan in the Game are here to help you, if you need anything for a daily quest, armors, weapons, potions, answers, or anything , we are here for you. These guys as Counselors are Captains in NAP Guild.

This is our secret guild.

Another new guy today. :) We have 37 members in our Secret Guild I have added in the Counselors.

I am the Secretary of NAP, to update this first page, after that happens, the last post to this Forum Page will be the most recent.

From this day, I am the Secretary of NAP.

The reason I am operating as Secretary is so I can edit the First Page of the NAP Guild Blackboard.

I do hope that Admiral Deathhaven and the Captains of NAP Guild are happy with that.

If you are in the Ninja Academy of Pirates or you are level 1 to 9 and you need anything for a Daily Quest that you can not build, contact DemiFan in the Game and I will get it for you.

New Messages are on The Last Page.

If you do become a member, your job is to play the game and move forward, if you log on when you can, Heal your Army, repair your Mech, fuel your mech, buy an Imp from time to time, do your daily battles, do your daily quests, send your Army on a Raid, and put your imps to work, I can't ask any more of you.

From time to time I will add pages here to help guys in the game.

you can ignore them, it you don't need to look at them, if you want you can commit, especially if I give information that is bad.

Orience and DemiFan also ask as Counselors in our invisible and secret guild.

Our Counselors, listed above somewhere, receive all the praise and rewards they deserve as heroes in our game and Legends in our time.

Whether or not you are in our Top secret and hidden Guild, you can post here if you want. Any questions or comments are appreciated or ignored.

The decision of DOE is not appreciated or endorsed by the Pirates of this Guild.

This is the Decision of Days of Evil. If you are less than Level 10, it would be in your best interest to join the Ninja Academy of Pirates. Contact Deathavan, DemiFan, Dreadlord, or Tatsuki in the Game.

Furthermore we will decrease the number of needed points to reach level 10 (guild).

The most important rule for our members is Have fun in the Game, our other rules are only Guidelines.

The most important rule for our Counselors and leaders is Help new guys in the Game.

You can be in our Guild and be in another Guild, this guild is just to help guys in the Game Level 1 to 9. The Ninja Academy of Pirates is not affiliated with or any way a part of Hawk's Guild.

Each member of NAP is as valuable a member as any other member and their opinion is just as valuable as anyone's.

Don't worry about paying anything I give back to me.

Guys in the Game helped me when I was new.

That is why I started Hawk's Training Guild and I had lots of help with that.

It is why I started Ninja Academy of Pirates and I have help with this.

It is why I do this and I have help with this, too. Thank each of you guys so much. You guys in Hawks and you guys not in Hawks, you know who you are.

:)

It is Karma.

Qrixzla, Azmeera, antyhiggs, GENDY, Redles, HenryIII, st0rm, Kagen, Pangloss, PrinceStyxx,and essendil are supporting our efforts. Redles of Death's Behest said he is not against members of his Guild acting as Counselors in the secret Guild. When I get to be Czar of the known world, those who have helped me will be greatly rewarded. Please notice not all these guys are in Hawk's Guild.
Many other guys in the Game praise our work, but either I haven't had the time to ask them if I can use their name, or they haven't volunteered they be named here.

I am passing it on.

Have fun in the Game.

If you are new to the Game, go to Are you New to the Game? There are game instructions and hints there, but there is a lot of stuff there that is useless.

If you do go there, scroll down in the first page and find this:

[size=200]
If you are looking for the Instructions for the Game, you have found them.

To win the Game, do all the Achievements. Don't tell anyone, this is a secret.

http://www.s1.daysofevil.com/game/erfolge.php

________00000000000___________000000000000________
______00000000_____00000___000000_____0000000______
____0000000_____________000______________00000_____
___0000000_______________0_________________0000____
__000000____________________________________0000___
__00000_____________________________________ 0000__
_00000______________________________________00000__
_00000_____________________________________000000__
__000000_________________________________0000000___
___0000000______________________________0000000____
_____000000____________________________000000______
_______000000________________________000000________
__________00000_____________________0000___________
_____________0000_________________0000_____________
_______________0000_____________000________________
_________________000_________000___________________
_________________ __000_____00_____________________
______________________00__00_______________________

Last edited by DiannaDark on Mon 18. Jul 2016, 05:56, edited 96 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: NAP Guild Blackboard

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 17:51

Please don't get bored in the Game, I know every thing takes forever.

I understand each of us has real life and other things we love.

You job is to play the game and move forward, if you log on when you can, Heal your Army, repair your Mech, bye an Imp from time to time, do your daily battles, do your daily quests, send your Army on a Raid, and put your imps to work, I can't ask any more of you.

Have fun in the game.

xoxox

Listen to the songs

Queen - 'A Kind of Magic'
'You are my Best Friend'

Pink 'Perfect'
Taylor Swift 'Mean'

Music and love are the magic in our world.

It's a pirate's life for me.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Tue 7. Jan 2014, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 18:26

How to build stuff with a building

When I first Started I could produce with the Imps the game gave me.

You click Fortress

Click Production

Scroll down and look at your Buildings and choose which one to put guys to work in

You hold your curser over the packages and it shows you how many you can make of each item

You should see two empty boxes

one for the number of imps to assign

with a small building you assign up to 5

the lower box is how many you wish to build

the packages on the lower right will tell you how many total you can build

the more you choose to build the longer it will take

in a small building maybe just make 5000 and see how many hours that will take

when you hit the button on the bottom to accecpt to build stuff

It takes you to the screen that tells you how long it will take and you hit the button on the bottom to begin production

Last edited by DiannaDark on Tue 7. Jan 2014, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 18:53

Moved.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 4. Dec 2014, 20:26, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 19:16

Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

In the new and improved Game, when you are new, you can not make buildings, I am so sorry.

1) Make 5 wells, 5 woodcutters, 5 quarries as soon as you can, try to buy one Imp every day.
2) Buy Imps, make water, wood, and stones. Build and Expand Buildings to make wood, water, and stone.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it. Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army. You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel.

You never have enough Gold. There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one. When you reach level 10 there are an additional 36 items you can sell at the troll market.

Imps are very important. If you ever get a little extra Gold, buy a couple of Imps. When you are new, Raw materials are the most important thing in the game. They remain very important, forever.

You need 100 Imps as soon as you can buy them.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, that will be fine for a while. You need to log on each day if you can.

Leveling and moving forward in the Game is just logging on each day, healing your Army, repairing your Mech, Fueling your Mech, buying a few Imps now and then, Doing your Daily Battles, Doing your Daily Quests, sending your Army on a Raid, and Putting your Imps to work.

It just takes forever. I have made it to Level 20. If I can do it anyone can.

I quit Researching Weapons and Armor and the High Elf is the highest Warrior I have Researched. Eventually, to move forward in Army Research I will have to pay lots and lots of Gold. It will be a long time before I move forward there.

If you go to Fortress, Successes, and click on each item under Successes, you see just how far you are in each separate event, like Battles and Merchants and just what you need to move forward and get awards in each one.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 4. Dec 2014, 19:47, edited 4 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 19:17

I am moving the horribly long set of Instructions to their own Thread on the Forum in This and That.

xoxox
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 4. Dec 2014, 19:49, edited 5 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Qrixzla » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 20:04

wow someone has been working hard!

I will send small welcome gifts to those i see or demi alerts me of but hey i am still relatively new to so dont epect the world.
Welcome Dutchie,

GG
Qrixzla

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 20:11

Qrixzla, thank you so much.

Quite a few guys here who say they don't have time to be actively involved praise our efforts to help new guys in the game and tell me they don't have the time to commit to this.

It is fine.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Wed 16. Jul 2014, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 20:31

If you are just starting the Game.

Look to the Left and find Fortress, that is the menu button.

Click it

Then click Quest

then look to the middle of the screen under the icons and see Daily Quest

When you click that you have you Quest for today

If you need something for that quest, message DemiFan in the Game

A lot of the Game is like that, it is based on Time, you can not rush it, you just have to move one step at at time
Last edited by DiannaDark on Tue 7. Jan 2014, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 6. Jan 2014, 23:57

qrixzla and essendil thank you so much for your support of the Secret Guild.

Thank you Deathavan bor becoming the Captain of our Secret Guild. Thank you tigu, for helping members of the new guild, you always do so much.

Thank you Animal, xtro, and everyone in Hawk's Guild for helping with anything I come up with.

I appreciate each of you being here.

Each of you, this Guild is as much your guild as it is mine.

Tatsuki, xtro, Animal, and Deathavan and qrixzla and essendil and guys of less than level 10, the new Ninja Academy for Pirates is your Guild, let me, DemiFan, or the Captain Deathavan know if we are not running it as you would want or if you have any suggestions at all. Anyone greater than level 10 can become a Counselor in NAP Guild. If you don't have time and wish to be known as a supporter of NAP Guild and not an active Counselor in NAP Guild, I would be happy to honor you with a mention.

Members of the Secret Guild of less than level 10, I have purposely not mentioned your names anywhere. If you wish anyone to know who you are you can post on the NAP Guild Blackboard in the Forum.

If you go to the Forum then go to This and That and then go to NAP Guild Blackboard, feel free to post there, anyone.

Have fun in the Game.

xoxox

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 11. Jan 2014, 21:50, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Next

Return to This and that