weapons and classes

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

weapons and classes

Postby TheRedNeck » Tue 31. Dec 2013, 07:37

im just curious about the weapons and the character classes,are there bonuses for certain classes with certain weapons,or does it matter what weapons are equiped with certain classes?im guessing magic based units want wands and staffs and such,should elf be using bow or sword or does this really matter?im still quite new to the game,so hello to everybody :lol: and thx for any info :D
TheRedNeck

Re: weapons and classes

Postby D11M » Tue 31. Dec 2013, 11:56

At this moment the answer is no.All that matters is the total number of Atk+Def+HP an item or an army unit has.More total stats number = better.
D11M

Postby TheRedNeck » Tue 31. Dec 2013, 17:46

ok thx for the info,that simplyfies things :D
TheRedNeck

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 31. Dec 2013, 22:56

So far any Unit I have seen can use any Armor and Weapon I have seen.

My hightest Unit is the High Elf, she costs 300,000 to train, I can not afford many of those.

The BattleMage is a very nice unit for his cost.

Everyone tells me when you are new, buy all Orcs and keep them till you can afford to train the Units you want, Research the different unit types till you have the one you want. If you could be happy with Battlemage for a long time, you could Research to there and then take a vacation from Researching and do something useful for a while.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you are new to the Game:

The Army is not the most important part of the Game.

Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

You need Wood, Water, Stones, and Fuel for your Mech. You will always need lots of these.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, a small Distillery is fine, that will be fine for quite a while.

Try to buy 1 or 2 imps each day. You need to log on each day if you can.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it. Try to log on each day.

Heal your Army, Repair and Fuel your Mech. Do your daily quest and do daily Battles. Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army.

You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel. Eventually you will need a Large Farm so you can build Turnips and do not have to buy them.

You never have enough Gold.

There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one.

You can send Contracts..

MECH

Do not worry about researching any Mech Gear or building an Engineer when you are new, when you are just starting in the game spend your resources somewhere else.

For the longest time do not research anything for the Mech unless you have a Quest to do it.

In the Medium Armory you can build Stormwing Helms and Firespine Bows, with those and Stoneskin Potions you can do good till you can come up with something better. Those are good for quite a while.

Here on the Forum,

If you go to:

General

then to

Army Units - Characteristics / Cost / Duration of training

you see information about Army Units

if you go to,

General

then go to

Weapon and Armor

You see Weapons from the Large Armory, and their costs

There are very good things in the Help in the Game. Don't tell anyone I said that, but do take a look.

When you are new in the Game, here on the forum, you can go to

This and That

Are you new to the Game

Ignore the propaganda and find the Instructions and hints for the Game. Anywhere I post, you may have to ignore anything that looks like it is only driven by emotion.

There are many things in the General Forum that are very helpful, like the costs for producing items, that also lets you know where items are made.

Good luck.

Happy New Year.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby woepsie » Sat 4. Jan 2014, 12:57

Extra tip: It's smart to train units with low HP, so healing the army is cheaper.

(And it's also smart to not look at my army, i trained them for fun, not efficiency) :p
woepsie

Return to This and that