New Players

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

New Players

Postby HenryIII » Sun 14. Apr 2013, 00:39

Hi All,

Henry III reporting to the forum :)

Have been playing RPG since Knighfight UK S1 (KF)- always been a premium player.

Have a really dedicated guild on KF S8 UK we have 6 members - every member logs on every day and they are all premium players.

My suggestion is to entice them over with extra MOON COINS or SOULS - (A group discount), I have told them about this game however they hold off due to the amount of time and $$$ they have paid.

Personally I find DoE far more exciting and requires good strategy and planning - however it really requires another 100 or so active players to build up the base - get more guilds and more dialogue on the forum and in game.

It may seem unfair to some of the original players however I feel we will all benefit from the added activity.

Anyhow just putting it out there - hope to engage with all a bit more in the near future - nearly to the point of joining a guild (in the next 4-6 weeks to experience the undiscovered side of the game (to me). My only reason to not joining a guild earlier is I want to hold my own and make a few mistakes on the way (the best way to learn).

Further more - most my battles are with members of existing guilds - so sorry to the armys I constantly hit - however we all have to climb over others to get to the top (I will never get that high - because I always want some to inspire too)

Long live DoE :)

HIII

P.S. The Smilies speak German ... :lol:
HenryIII

Re: New Players

Postby rancor9999 » Sun 14. Apr 2013, 02:27

Hi Henry III,
Welcome to our small band of brothers, and sisters of the forum.
When I started DOE 90 days ago I think there was 42 of us total in the game, now more than 425, I am counting people who have actually earned more than 5 points in the rankings. I am eagerly awaiting the changes in the new update as
well, especially the guilds.

My short time with the Police, UPPS guilds was disappointing at best. Unless you re one of the leaders you do not have access to any of the guild wealth?? It was a very expensive lesson for me, joining cost gold, training and equipping my 4 guild army guys was expensive and we never did anything, build anything or talked. This led me to ultimately leave the group which is now empty entirely. I will wait eagerly to see if some or all of that changes before joining another group.
I too love DOE, and hope more people come and join us.
No hard feelings if I continue to do battle with the rest of you in the arena then? :evil:
Last edited by rancor9999 on Sun 14. Apr 2013, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.
rancor9999

Postby HenryIII » Sun 14. Apr 2013, 04:15

rancor9999 wrote:No hard feelings if I continue to do battle with the rest of you in the arena then? :evil:

No probs - it keeps me on my toes - if someone beats me - I have to work out what to do or build to over come them - I accept their are some that will always be out of my leauge but that life :mrgreen:

Thats interesting the guild thing (only leaders sharing the wealth) seems to take away from the "team player" thing.

Oops - just though this is possibly in the wrong area :oops: - we are discussing DoE stuff, oh well, sure the Admin will fix or tell me.

Great to meet you Rancor

Cheers

HIII
HenryIII

Postby GYNDE » Sun 14. Apr 2013, 05:41

Welcome, H3....

I too play KF US1 - :)
WHo are you on KF?

This is a ddifferent game, as 1)- it really isn't much PvP and that there is, there is no penalty, so it's all "personal planning and production.

2)- I have not tried the Guild thing here, but have tlaked to some who have.

Yeah, not much of a team attitude building sense. -But- Unlike KF, there is a benefit ( besides a good Excel sheet and loot list), to actually get something out of a guils.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby HenryIII » Sun 14. Apr 2013, 08:08

Hi Gynde - it was UK S1 and I actually can't remember my name is was something like Kvasir (it was a guild thing with gods) however from S4 onwards yes its sad but true S4, S5,S6, S7 and S8 oh wait I was on US S1 - I will see if I can find him again :lol:

S6 & S7 were the best with a good two years of action, S8 is the most dedicated as mentioned we all still logon every days play our missions and do our 12 hr missions. I tried S9 a little but its seems to be dead, alas S8 is fairly dead aswell - we have only 2 guild we can declare on and they always bug out.

If I can find my knigh on US S1 - I will let you know.

Cheers for now HIII
HenryIII

Postby Uiqua » Mon 15. Apr 2013, 09:01

Hiho!

At this point I can tell you that the number of new players will increase in the future. Because we had some problems with the payment provider. But they will be fixed in a few days so we can put more weight into adervertising.

And we have a bunch of fresh ideas to implement ingame and already work hard on it :-)

A nice day to everyone!

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Return to This and that