English Server Heroic Dungeon Bug

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: English Server Heroic Dungeon Bug

Postby Animalux » Wed 24. Aug 2016, 20:52

Progress report!
Been doing HD2 since my last post here (2 times per day). No epic drops, nada. Which sucks, because I'm trying to complete my guild army set and one extra missing only. I wish there was a build-up chance, the more you would do HD's without drops, the more it would increase the chances on the next run. One can only hope! :)

Edit: There it goes. After one day of posting I find an epic equipment. Needless to say, it's a Raleshil ring which I can't use. So the game must be hating me again. :?
Animalux

Postby Bartimeus » Wed 31. Aug 2016, 13:26

Same goes for me, a few days ago I switched from hd 3 to hd 2, and I have alredy found a ring(mine is for raleshak too). The only heroic dungeon that hasn't dropped nothing is the third for me(still haven't tried the 4th though)
Bartimeus

Postby Zarathos » Thu 1. Sep 2016, 08:51

I have found 1 item in HD3 and 1 item in HD4 as of now. At the same time in HDs 1-2 I've found over 5 epics in each. And I've spent less time there than I did in HD3-4.

In HD3-4 the items were for Raleshils, in both dungeons.

I don't understand why the drop chance is so low in HD3. HD4, yeah, I can see why, those weapons have 850 total points, the lower drop chance is somewhat justified, since the difference between the best crafted and epic weapons is almost 300 points. But armours? It's roughly 170 points, which doesn't justify that rapid fall in drop chance.

Anyhow, with new epic equipment being introduced, I believe a slight increase in drop chance is justified. It will help new players to reach those new dungeons faster as well. Right now HD5+ look like they're available for top players only. I'm buying souls from time to time but still the gap between HD4 and HD5 is huge (50k points!) and low drop chances do not help to overcome that gap.

P.S.: this opinion is subjective and given without too much thorough thinking. Don't judge me!
Zarathos

Previous

Return to Technical support